Chapter 10

1st Weekend ka Waar

The morning song played it was Aankh Maray from Simmba. Everyone woke up and started dancing . They all enjoyed the song and we're having a lot of fun together.

Bigg boss announced for everyone to get ready for the 1st WKW as Salman khan will be coming soon .

Everyone rushed to the bathroom to get ready .

Shehnaaz was doing her makeup when Sidharth came and asked her to help iron his clothes . She went and ironed his clothes and continued getting ready as they were getting late and Salman khan could come at anytime .

Shehnaaz wore this -

Sidharth wore this -

Both sat next to eachother on the couch and waited for Salman khan to come

Both sat next to eachother on the couch and waited for Salman khan to come .

Salman - hello 👋 everyone
HM - hello Salman sir
Salman - how is everyone doing?
HM - fine sir
Salman - ok let's get into it . Congratulations Shehnaaz on being this seasons 1st captain .
Shehnaaz - thank you sir .
Salman - are you enjoying it?
Shehnaaz - yes sir it's been a great experience so far .
Salman - that's good to hear . Chalo who is nominated this week .
HM-Shehnaaz , Sidharth , Asim , Shefali B and himanshi .
Salman - well Shehnaaz is safe as she is this week captain .
Shehnaaz - thank you sir . 🙏
Salman - don't thank me thank your audience. Moving on Sidharth is also safe . So bottom 3 are Asim and Shefali B and Himanshi .
Sidharth - thank you Salman sir . 🙏
Salman - Shehnaaz are you liking being in the house ? Are you having any difficulty with anything?
Shehnaaz - umm sir no .. meaning not really like in the beginning yes as I was trying to find my feet in this house but then I met Sidharth and we are best buddies and I spend alot of time with him and he guides me if I ever get stuck with anything.
Salman - who else do you consider your friends in the house Shehnaaz ?
Shehnaaz - well they is Shefali B and Asim and Madhurima . I actually knew Shefali from before BB .
Salman - that's great you have such great connections in the house . Ok moving on let's do a task .. paras and Asim please go to the store room to get the stuff .

Paras and Asim go and get the equipment for the task . Which is a galatfehmi ke spray.
Salman - ok you are going to say a galatfehmi for a person then spray them with foam . Get it .
HM - yes sir .

Sidharth - I want to spray Paras as he thinks he rules this house . And he sprays him .

Shehnaaz - I want to spray Sidharth Shukla as he doesn't think we could be more than friends .. but we can ..
Everyone was shocked at what she said even sidharth ..
Salman - hai matlab ?

Shehnaaz - matlab we are here for awhile na so if we ever have feelings for eachother we can be more than friends ..

Salman - do you want to be more than friends sidharth ?

Sidharth - umm sir right now we are just good friends and we are getting to know eachother .. but in future you never know

Salman - and you Shehnaaz do you agree with sidharth ?

Shenaaz - yes sir I do that's why I'm clearing the path now for that opportunity and we shouldn't hide our feelings..you know what I mean sir ?

Salman - yes I do shehnaaz . Well I wish you both the best .
The task continued and everyone at least got sprayed once .

Salman - ok we are going to take a break I will be right back .

Salman left and Shehnaaz got up to go the captains room and sidharth followed her and pulled her hand and said why did you say that infront of everyone?

Shehnaaz - because you are so conscious about everything that's why .. I'm just saying if you like me then just tell me don't be shy Because of the cameras .

Sidharth - I get that but still we are friends right now I'm not sure what I feel for you ... why do you have feelings for me ?

Shehnaaz - sidharth I want to be honest with you I think I do or at least I like you and I'm very comfortable being around you .. so even I'm not sure

Sidharth - ok but promise you will let me know if anything changes ok ..

Shehnaaz - ok . By the way you never complimented my look today

Sidharth - oh sweetheart you are looking stunning 🤩 in this saree absolutely breathtaking.

Shehnaaz - aww how sweet and she pecked him on the cheeks .

Sidharth - ummm how about me ?

Shehnaaz - how about you what ? she said with a smirk

Sidharth - how am I looking?

Shehnaaz - achaaa you are looking like an orange 🍊

Sidharth - Shehnaaz seriously ? I look like an orange ?

Shehnaaz - yes you do see you are wearing all orange 🍊 she said giggling 🤭

Sidharth pulled her in for a hug and said I look like an orange huh teri to .. and pulled her arm around her back

Shehnaaz - owww ok sidharth you look hot 🔥 ok like a burning flame 🔥

Sidharth let go and turned her around and said that's better . They both went back to see Salman on the tv . They had some more tasks and now it was time for the elimination..

Salman - ok now the bottom 3 we're Asim and Shefali B and Himanshi ...it's time to go Himanshi I wish you all the best please say goodbye to everyone and leave from the front gate . Ok everybody I will see you next week .
HM - bye Sir 👋

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were so tired that after the shoot they decided to change and go straight to bed .. Shehnaaz was taking off her saree and needed help as her pin got stuck near her shoulder and she couldn't remove it and they were no other girls in the luggage area they was only sidharth ..

Shehnaaz - sidharth can you help me with this ?

Sidharth - with what sweetheart?

Shehnaaz - my saree it's stuck here I can't see the pin to remove it can you help please?

Sidharth - sure and he goes to her and touches her saree and removed the pin and says anything else ?

Shehnaaz - umm no thank you .

Sidharth said ok and he pecked her cheek and said I will see you in the room .
Shehnaaz nodded and changed and met sidharth in the captains room where he was just lying down she went and laid next to him and hugged him and kissed his cheek and pecked his lips 🥰 and went to sleep .

Did Shehnaaz feel something when sidharth was helping her remove her saree ? Continue reading to find out ...

Thank you for all the love and support I truly am grateful to you all .💜