Chapter 72

It was the day of the Finale and the house was total chaos with camera crew and creatives and hair stylists and makeup artists and choreographers to teach the housemates the dance routines for the last performance..

Everyone was getting ready as they were going live in a couple of hours ..

Sidnaaz were sitting in the bathroom and getting ready sidharth was getting his hair cut and styled and Shehnaaz was getting her hair done and her makeup ..

Sidharth looked over at her and said jaan you are looking so beautiful 🤩

Shehnaaz looked up at him and said thank you and bebu you are looking very handsome..

Sidharth took her hand and kissed the back of her palm ..

Before getting ready sidharth went into the confession room and requested something from Bigg boss to which Bigg boss agreed.. ( you will find out later what it was )

All were ready and just hanging out in the living area and were nervous..

Shehnaaz wore this lovely pink saree she looked stunning 🤩

Sidharth wore this black tuxedo he looked very dapper..

Bigg boss made announcement for all housemates to come outside for the finale and to meet Salman khan .

All came outside and they was a beautiful set up for them a couch for them all to sit and champagne 🍾  sitting on ice 🧊 and a buzzer button ..

Salman came on the screen and went through all the formalities and introduced and showed the families and ex contestants sitting on the stage ..

It was time for the buzzer and whoever pressed it will walk away with a suitcase of 10 lakhs .. they was a countdown of 10 seconds and no one was going for it then Rashmi pressed it and all were shocked but bid her goodbye and she left the house..

They played some games and guests came on the stage and in the house and then rohit shetty came with the Khatron team for the next season and he did the next elimination with a rat 🐀 game and shefali J was evicted from the house all hugged and hid her goodbye and she left with Khatron team ..

Now the top 3 was sitting on the couch Sidharth and Shehnaaz and Asim all three were nervous 😬 and scared especially Shehnaaz as she thought this was the last moments in the house where she met her love and her life changed forever ..

It was now time for the next elimination and sidharth held her hand tightly and winked at her and Salman did a speech and then asked Asim to come out onto the stage all were shocked as he was a favourite..

Now they was the top 2 Sidharth and Shehnaaz and after asim left they hugged eachother and kissed like never before and sidharth said I told you .. you will make it in the top 2 ..

Shehnaaz- bebu you win I win it's one thing .. the trophy is coming home right ..

Sidharth - that's right baby and he hugged her ..

Bigg boss made a little speech and wished them good luck and asked them to off the lights  together for the entire house .. they both pulled the lever and everything went pitch black and then as they were walking on the red carpet sparklers came on and the gate opened and they both looked back and took blessings and said thank you Bigg Boss for everything and hand in hand they walked out onto the stage ..

On the stage everyone was waiting for them . They families and they fans that were in the audience .. they came out and Salman spoke to them and they watched the video they made .. they love story 💓 and when it finished Salman took they hands and they both stood side by side of Salman and at first he joked with them by raising their hands one by one and then he said ok now this one is for real ..

The Winner of Bigg Boss 13 is ..SIDHARTH SHUKLA 👑🌟🌟👑 and everyone started cheering 📣 and clapping for him and then he looked over and whispered something in Salman's ear to which Salman looked up at him and said sure ..

Salman - before I give sidharth the trophy 🏆 he would like to say something to someone..

All looked surprised as this has never happened before..

Salman took a step back and sidharth grabbed Shehnaaz's hand and looked over at her father and her dad gave a thumbs up 👍 and then Sidharth looked back at Shehnaaz and got down on one knee and on the microphone 🎤 said Shehnaaz Kaur Gill I never thought in a million years coming into the house I will meet my soulmate but on the very first day I was proven wrong and when I saw you on the stage I was head over heels in love with you I was excited to get to know you and I really love your sweet accent when you speak.. Shehnaaz getting go to know you I fell in love more and more with you and spending the last 5 months with you I know and I'm 100% sure I want to spend the rest of my life with you .. so I guess what I'm asking is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill will you do me the honour of becoming your Bebu kullu and any other names you come up with forever ?? ♾️

Shehnaaz looked up at him as her head was down the whole time and she had tears 🥲 in her eyes and she smiled and said of course I will bebu and he stood up and put a ring 💍 on her finger and hugged her.. all got up and clapped for them and they fans were in shock but excited and started screaming SIDNAAZ and Salman came forward and congratulated them both and then he handed sidharth the trophy 🏆

Sidharth stood on the stage with one hand his trophy and in the other his Love ❤️ Shehnaaz

Hope you liked the update .. please forgive my mistakes

Thank you for all the love and support 💜