Chapter 27

It was the next morning and the morning song played and everyone woke up and were dancing and having fun.

Shehnaaz woke up and went to the bathroom to freshen up as she felt a bit sick from something she ate the night before. She was in the bathroom when Rashmi came up to her and said hi Shehnaaz I want to talk to you .. Shehnaaz looked up and said what's up Rashmi ?

Rashmi - Shehnaaz are you and sidharth in love ?

Shehnaaz - yes why are you asking ?

Rashmi - I just wanted to warn you as you are so young that he does this with young girls even outside he acts all sweet and traps them and then when he gets what he wants he leaves them .. like I know from experience he left me in Goa and I was heartbroken 💔

Shehnaaz - you are sidharth were together ?

Rashmi - yeah we were for 3 months and I loved him so much and that's why we got the show together because we looked so good off screen but when we went to Goa with some friends he took advantage of me and then left me in the room alone saying I got what I wanted and I don't want to see you again .. but we still had to work together and that's why on set we used to fight ..she was saying all this and sobbing 😭

Shehnaaz - why should I believe you though .. like they is always two sides to a story and I trust him a lot Rashmi so please take your nonsense somewhere else ..

Rashmi - you don't believe me ... hold on .. she went and called shefali J and asked her to come into the bathroom to confirm her story ..shef you tell her how sidharth is ..

Shefali J - yeah he used me too after getting what he wants he has a thing for young blood Shehnaaz .. his not a good guy

Shehnaaz was so confused as she knew shefali J has dated him and she started thinking was sidharth like this ? Is he being all sweet to me to take advantage of me ? He did propose very early to me maybe I should have gotten to know him better before confessing my love for him ..

Rashmi and shefali J looked at eachother and smiled as they could see they plan was working to break up Sidnaaz ..

Shehnaaz - umm thanks guys for the information I want to be alone now and she walks out of the bathroom..

Sidharth sees her as he was in the kitchen and calls out to her but she ignores him and goes outside and sits behind the blue couch and looks up at the sky and asking babaji what is all this happening

Shehnaaz - babaji is it true what they said ? I'm so confused I love him I know he loves me I can feel it in my bones babaji ... his not like how they are saying and she is crying 😭 and trying to hold her tears as she doesn't want anyone to hear her.

Sidharth comes outside and is looking for her and then he sees her sitting behind the blue couch and goes there and sees she's crying he cupped her face and made her look up and said what happened jaan ? Why are you crying ? He said with so much concern in his voice

Shehnaaz looked up and saw him but she wasn't ready to talk to him yet and she needed time alone so she moves his hands and says nothing and gets up and goes from there ..

Sidharth felt hurt that she pushed him away and went from there and a tear comes strolling down his face he wipes it and follows her inside .. but he couldn't see her .. he sees asim and asks him about Shehnaaz .. asim says I think she went into the bedroom.  Sidharth goes into the bedroom and sees her on the bed under the blanket in the Queens room .

Sidharth goes and lies next to her and pulls off the blanket and says can you tell me what happened? Why are you ignoring me?

Shehnaaz - she snaps at him and says can't you see I want to be left alone right now .. I don't want to talk to you

Sidharth - yeah I can see it but you are hurting me by not telling me the problem

Shehnaaz - I don't care about your feelings right now .. she was hurting too but she was scared to ask him what Rashmi and shefali J said was true or not .. so she hid under the blanket again ..

Sidharth - well I care and I'm not leaving here until you don't tell me what's wrong with you.. he is hurting but knows it's something bad that's why she is reacting like this ..

Shehnaaz - fine do what you want.. and she continues crying

Sidharth - firstly can you stop crying and look at me .. he again pulls down the blanket and looks at her and wipes her tears 😭

Shehnaaz couldn't control it anymore and she gets up and says I want to talk to you ..

Sidharth - yes please 🙏 talk to me

Shehnaaz - while sobbing.. this morning I was in the bathroom freshening up as I was not feeling well and Rashmi came in and said she wanted to talk to me and she told me that you and her dated for 3 months and you took advantage of her and then dumped her in Goa ..

Sidharth - and you believed her ?

Shehnaaz - no .. well not at first and I told her that and then she called shefali J and I knew you guys dated as you told me and she said the same thing about you.. I was so confused and excused myself from there and I wanted to be alone .. but you also didn't stop leaving me alone so..

Sidharth - jaan do you believe what they said? Is that why you are crying ?

Shehnaaz - no bebu .. I don't believe them I know you love me 💗 I feel it in my bones bebu ..

Sidharth - then why were you crying ?

Shehnaaz - because I was mad 😡 and trying to control my anger with tears so I wouldn't hurt them .. and I didn't want to tell you all this as I know you react badly ..

Sidharth grabs her and hugs her tightly and says I love you so much jaan 💕 and whatever they said was not true at all .. Rashmi wanted me to be more than friends but I swear I never touched her or shefali J at all sweetheart.. as I didn't love her at all ..

Shehnaaz - jaan you don't need to explain yourself I know all this I feel it in my heart that you love me.. and she kissed him on lips .

Sidnaaz hugged and spent the rest of the morning together and stayed in the Queens room .
Rashmi and shefali J saw this and won't happy at all as they plan failed.

Bigg boss announced it was time for nominations and everyone will nominate two people... as Paras , Mahira and Shefali J were already nominated by Bigg Boss only two more people will be nominated..the nominations set up was a stand up roast of the nominees.

Paras - Sidharth and Jeewat because they got violent with me

Mahira - Sidharth and Jeewat same reason

Shefali J - sidharth and Jeewat same reason

Rashmi - Shehnaaz and Preeti because they don't do anything in the show

Shehnaaz - Rashmi and Madhurima as they don't contribute to the show

Sidharth - Rashmi and Madhurima same reason

Shefali B - Madhurima and Rashmi  same reason

Asim - rashmi and Madhurima same reason

Vishal - Rashmi and preeti as he couldn't vote for Madhurima

Madhurima- Rashmi and shefali B as they don't do anything

The nominated contestants are - Paras , Mahira , Shefali J , Rashmi , Madhurima

Tomorrow they will be a task for the next Queen 👸

Thank you for reading and supporting my story about Sidnaaz 💜