Chapter 36

Sidharth woke up and really missed Shehnaaz and her feel .. the way they used to cuddle and kiss 💋 eachother .. he forgot for a second that she wasn't with him and when he remembered he started crying 😢 and Shehnaaz saw all this from the secret room and she felt helpless as she couldn't go and be with him at that moment..

Shehnaaz - Bigg boss please let me go back in the house .. I miss sidharth

Bigg boss - Shehnaaz we know and we can also see that he is missing you but you will have to wait a couple of more days ok ..

Shehnaaz - ok Bigg boss .. she looked at the screen and said I will be there soon bebu .. please take care of yourself..

Meanwhile in the house

Asim saw sidharth crying so he went and sat with him and said bhai please you have to control your emotions.., if Shehnaaz sees you like this it will hurt her ..

Sidharth - but she hurt me asim

Asim - bhai I understand.. but she thought what she was doing was right at that time .. but can I ask you something?

Sidharth - sobbing yeah ask

Asim - why didn't you stop her when Salman sir came to get her .. you know if you said something she wouldn't have gone

Sidharth - firstly I was shocked that she was leaving and then she didn't even say bye or look at me .. and after so many days I didn't know what to say to her ..

Asim - bhai relax ok .. I know she will be waiting for you on the outside.. she loves you a lot

Sidharth- hmm I hope so .. asim I love her so much that it hurts you know

Asim - I know just relax .. and he hugged him and said be strong

In the secret room

Shehnaaz was watching the screen and praying 🙏 when she can go back in the house and just hug sidharth .., but she was also thinking why he didn't stop me and why now is he feeling all this after I have left ..

Sidharth eventually got up and he came outside and he saw the evil gang in the garden area and he felt like saying something to them but he controlled and went to the smoke 💨 room as he was stressed about Shehnaaz and if he will ever see her again

Shehnaaz saw this and she didn't like it .. she said I told him to not smoke and it's a bad habit ..why doesn't he listen ..

Sidharth was walking around the house and he didn't know where to go as every corner reminded him of her and how they used to laugh and where they confessed they love for eachother...

Shefali B and Jeewat and Asim saw this who were sitting under the stairs in the living area and they called out to him to join them

Sidharth went and sat with them and started getting teary .. as he knew they understood why he was upset ..

Jeewat - sidharth no .. no crying 😢 Shehnaaz won't like you sad ..

Sidharth - I can't help it .. they just come automatically I miss her

Shefali B - we all do .. you should have thought about that earlier na ... Shefali was mad 😡 at sidharth as he hurt her friend Shehnaaz

Jeewat - shefali relax .. he has realised his mistake.. we can't punish him when he is like this.. we all miss Shehnaaz .. I'm just hoping she comes back soon

Asim - do you think she will?

Sidharth - I do .. I don't know I have a feeling she is still close .. like I can feel her presence around me ..

Jeewat- omg how romantic 🥰 you both are

Shehnaaz heard what sidharth said and said I'm right here bebu I'm so close to you .. and gave a fly kiss 😘 to him ..

Sidharth found a chunni of Shehnaaz that he took from her suitcase a while ago and he took it and he went to bed and slept with it wrapped around him ..

Shehnaaz saw this and she went to her suitcase and took out a tshirt of sidharth 's that she took from his clean laundry ages ago and put it on the pillow and hugged and slept with it .. and said bebu im always with you ..

Tomorrow will be sidharth's birthday and Bigg Boss has a surprise planned for him .. read tomorrow to find out what...

Thank you for all the love and support 💜