Chapter 73

The show had finally ended and now all the contestants and the top 5 families were at the after party at Salman khan chalet on set .. Sidnaaz we're not there yet as they were still getting interviews and the media was going crazy over them and the proposal on stage .. after 3-4 hours of doing interviews Sidnaaz went back to they vanity vans and changed to go to the party ..

Shehnaaz was changing her clothes when she got a knock on the door of her van she thought it was her family so she opened the door and she was wearing a simple party dress . As she opened the door sidharth was standing there smiling at her .

Sidharth- are you not going to invite me in sweetheart ?

Shehnaaz- umm no because I was just coming out and bebu we are already late for the after party.. everyone is waiting for us ..

Sidharth - well they can wait a little longer .. I went to be with my baby for a little while

Shehnaaz- to do what exactly with your baby ?

Sidharth - comes inside her vanity and shuts and locks the door behind him and takes her into a hug and said I'm the most happiest person today jaan it's all because of you ..

Shehnaaz - because of me ?

Sidharth - yes because of you .. and he takes her into a passionate kiss 💋

Sidnaaz are making out for a few minutes when someone knocks on the door of the vanity .. Sidnaaz stop kissing and look at eachother disappointed and sidharth pulls back and goes and opens the door ..they standing was Shehnaaz 's brother Baaz telling them to hurry up everyone is waiting for hem at the chalet even Salman khan is there .. all quickly leave for the party.

At the after party all the contestants say to sidharth congratulations once again and all continue partying ..Sidnaaz we're not interested in talking to anyone else they just wanted to be together and with they families..

Sidnaaz were standing at one corner of the room and hugging and talking to Salman khan about what's next for them and so on .. Shehnaaz yawned and leaned her head back on his shoulder as she was tired and it was already like 6am and they have been shooting non stop since yesterday.. sidharth patted her head and pushed her hair away that was covering her face and said are you tired sweetheart?

Shehnaaz looked up at him and nodded in yes I'm very tired bebu and she rubbed her eyes and turned and snuggled into his chest . Sidharth looked at her and said to Salman sir I think we should call it a night now .. thank you so much for all the support you have given us in these last 5 months..

Salman- all good sidharth .. I think it's time to end this party now and for everyone to leave and get some rest as tomorrow is a new start for you all ..

Sidnaaz bid goodbye to everyone and told the family they were going home.. as they were in the lot outside the Chalet .. Shehnaaz 's dad said to her chalo let's go back to Prince's house as tomorrow we are going to Chandigarh

Shehnaaz- papa all of us ?

Santokh - no just me and your mummy and you and baaz will come date you have finished up here ..

Shehnaaz- oh ok ..let's go I'm really tired ..

The full family say goodbye to the Shukla family but one Shukla was not happy at all as he wanted Shehnaaz to come back with him ..

Shehnaaz- went up to him and hugged him and said goodbye and goodnight and pecked his lips and sat in the car to go to prince's house ..

Sidharth was thinking what to do and he also sat in his car with his driver Adith and asked him do you know where her cousin lives or his number ?

Adith - bhai I can find out just give me a few minutes.. Adith called kaushal and told him what he needed and Kaushal knew he had to oblige and he texted prince's details to Adith as sidharth's phone was at home ..

Adith dialed the number and gave the phone to sidharth . Prince answers to he call after a few rings and sidharth talks to him and tells him his situation.. prince understands and says I will ask Shehnaaz to sleep in the room that has an entry to outside and when you want to come I will leave that door unlocked for you and I will make sure she's alone .. sidharth liked this plan and said ok I will be there soon ..

Prince left the room door unlocked and Nike Shehnaaz was in the bathroom and left .. Shehnaaz was so tired that she laid down on the bed and fell asleep and was totally knocked out .. after 1 hour sidharth opened the door and saw her on the bed and she was sleeping he went and laid down next to her and she was smiling in her sleep. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled her toward him and hugged and slept with so much Sukoon ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜