Chapter 113

Sidnaaz walked down to they bedroom and Shehnaaz was still asking sidharth what the character was that he was asked to play..

Sidharth sat on the bed and said they want me to play a sex lord ..

Shehnaaz- sex lord ?? What does that mean?

Sidharth - from what was explained to me I would be the leader in this koti and I will have sex with any girl I choose ..

Shehnaaz- oh ok .. but you are just acting right ?

Sidharth- well this director is a realist and he actually wants me to seduce and have sex with these girls ..

Shehnaaz- who is this director? And what type of web series is this ... and ..

Sidharth- I know that's why I don't want to do it ..

Shehnaaz- is this the only project on your docket  right now..

Sidharth - no I have other offers ..

Shehnaaz - but why you for this role ?

Sidharth - I guess because after my last web series broken but beautiful they think I can do it ..

Shehnaaz- but bebu even that web series nearly destroyed us with the scenes that you performed..

Sidharth - I know jaan that's why I'm refusing this script ... it's not for me ..

Shehnaaz- well I'm glad that you are not doing it .. what else do you have on offer ?

Sidharth - well theirs a movie with Salman and akshay that I'm considering

Shehnaaz - well anything is better than that script ..

Sidharth - sweetheart while pulling her into a hug .. don't you miss vlogging ?

Shehnaaz - I do .. but with the kids it's hard to get out regular content ..

Sidharth- well now they are in school you should consider going back into it ..

Shehnaaz - hmm I don't know bebu ..it's a lot of work ..

Sidharth- hmm it is but I think you should still consider it
Sidharth gets a text from his manager Kaushal

Hi bhai ,
I just wanted to let you know that colors is organising a Bigg Boss reunion all seasons on the 21st of August.. this invite is for you and Shehnaaz bhabhi .. let me know if you have any questions

Kaushal

Sidharth - jaan look kaushal just sent me this message about a Bigg Boss reunion .. I think we should go it will be fun seeing everyone .. what do you say ?

Shehnaaz- yeah sounds good.. when is it ?

Sidharth- umm the 21st of August

Shehnaaz - oh in a couple of weeks.. ok tell him we will be there.. I hope everyone from our season comes ..

Sidharth - me too ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜