Chapter 8

Day of Captaincy Task -

It's early morning and everyone is fast asleep 💤 then the morning song starts which is Bumbro from mission Kashmir ..

everyone gets up and starts dancing 💃 including Shehnaaz who loves this song . She runs to the bathroom and dances infront of the mirror 🪞 ( she loved watching herself dance ) . Sidharth wakes up and he joins her and they both are laughing and having so much fun.

It's time for the housemates to get ready for the captaincy task . The winning team gets ready for the task .

In the afternoon the doorbell rings and enters Hina Khan an ex contestant from season 11 everyone was excited to see her but Shehnaaz didn't like her as she was a fan of Vikas Gupta and she found her rude .

Hina khan - hello guys , how are you all ?

Housemates - we are all good 👍

Hina khan - that's great . Ok so I am here for the captaincy task . Who are our contenders?

Housemates - Sidharth , Shehnaaz , Shefali B and Madhurima and Asim and Khesari .

Hina khan - ok so the task is a good one . I will let Bigg boss explain to you ...

Bigg boss - welcome Hina and congratulations to all the contenders on winning yesterdays task to be apart of today's captaincy task . Ok so todays task is a trivia round and you will play individually they will be 5 rounds. The questions will be asked by Hina khan and two people will be out from each round and whoever is left will be BB13 first captain . Ok let's get started are you ready Hina ?

Hina khan - yes Bigg Boss , ok all of you lineup behind your podiums with your name on it .

All housemates lined up behind they podium .

Hina - first question - what does a camel 🐪 store in his hump ?
Shehnaaz - fat
Sidharth - fat
Shefali bagga - fat
Asim - water 💦
Khesari - pani
Madhurima - fat

Hina - ok answer is FAT , so that means Asim and Khesari are out of the race . Well played guys .

Hina - The line "To be or not to be" comes from which Shakespeare play?
Shehnaaz- Hamlet
Sidharth - yeah Hamlet
Shefali B - Hamlet
Madhurima - Hamlet

Hina - wow all got that correct Hamlet is the right answer . Ok so no one is eliminated this round . Next question

Hina - In the alphabet song, how many letters are between L and S?

Shehnaaz - 6
Sidharth - 6
Shefali B- 5
Madhurima - 6

Hina - the answer is 6 .. sorry Shefali Bagga you are out of the race for captaincy. Well played .

Hina - ok 3 of you left . What is your body's largest organ?
Shehnaaz - Skin
Sidharth - Skin
Madhurima - heart ❤️

Hina - well the answer is Skin . Sorry Madhurima you are out of the race for captaincy . Well played .

Hina - ok last question come on Shehnaaz and Sidharth .

Hina goes up to Sidharth and gives him a hug and pecks his cheek to wish him luck 🍀 and goes back to her place to ask the last question.

Hina - What is the joule a unit of?

Shehnaaz was thinking and then she pressed the buzzer and said Energy