Chapter 115

Sidnaaz say goodbye to shai and Saha and to their mums and leave to the reunion party ..

Whilst in the car driving to the venue for the reunion

Shehnaaz- do you think everyone will be there ?

Sidharth - well that's what they are saying .. but I guess we are about to find out ..

Sidharth takes the car through the gates and follows instructions on where to park the car ..he then hops down from the car first and tells Shehnaaz to wait .. he goes around to Shehnaaz side and opens the door and holds her hand and helps her out ... they start walking towards the entrance and get swarmed by media ..

Media - Sidnaaz long time no see ?? Where have you'll been ? Shehnaaz mam how are shai and Saha ?

Sidnaaz - relax so many questions ... we are here only .. and they answer questions and take photos and head inside for the reunion..

As they enter they see some familiar faces and keep walking .., arti sees them and comes running up to sidharth and hugs him tightly .. to which sidharth gets shocked and pushes her back

Sidharth - arti what are you doing ?

Arti - Sid it's been so long .. omg Shehnaaz I didn't see you.. and tries to hug her but Shehnaaz takes out her hand and shakes hers ..

Shehnaaz- of course you didn't .. all you see is Sid ..

All of sudden someone comes and hugs Shehnaaz from behind and she gets a bit frightened..

Shehnaaz- who's this ??

Sidharth sees and smiles as he knows Shehnaaz will be surprised to see this person ..

Jeewat - it's me .. who else were you expecting..?

Shehnaaz -omg Jeewat .. and she turned around and hugged her tightly and tears rolled down as they haven't seen eachother since Bigg Boss house .. as Jeewat just disappeared and Shehnaaz tried to find her even in Australia 🇦🇺 but couldn't ...

Jeewat - wow so much love 🧡.. how are you jijaji? And she gives sidharth a hug ..

Sidharth -  I'm good .. oi where have you been it's been years since we saw you ?

Jeewat - I know I have been in LA for work ..

Shehnaaz - LA ?? Like Los Angeles ?

Jeewat - yes meri jaan .. but I'm so happy that you guys got married and have twins ..

Shehnaaz- yeah are you married now ?

Jeewat - umm no I'm living the single life and enjoying it..

Shehnaaz- aww I'm so happy to see you... you know I have been trying to find you .. I see preeti all the time and talk to her but you .. why did you leave the show that night .. they said something happened that's why you had to go ..

Jeewat - umm yeah .. my sister got into an accident in Australia 🇦🇺 and died on the spot .. that's why I had to leave the show and not come back ..

Shehnaaz- oh no .. I'm so sorry babe ..

Jeewat- it's all fine now .. I moved to LA and I am loving it ... i just couldn't face you guys again as I was your fan and then we became friends and I didn't know after the show if you wanted to be friends or not .. but I follow you both on social media and defend the trolls..

Shehnaaz- babe I missed you so much and when you left I felt so alone .. but now you are here I'm not letting you go ..

Jeewat - ok I'm all yours .. so anyways how are things ?

Shehnaaz- fantastic ya .. I'm busy with the kids and my bebu here ..

They all giggle and preeti comes over and joins them and it was like they group was back and they enjoyed the night ... a lot of the others came up to them and tried to speak to them but they ignored them.. paras tried talking to sidharth yo clear the air but sidharth walked away ..overall Sidnaaz had a blast 💥 catching up with they friends ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the support and love ❤️