Chapter 98

Sidnaaz reached Switzerland 🇨🇭 and it was freezing 🥶 when they stepped out of the airport . Sidharth was searching for a taxi 🚕 to take them to the hotel he has booked for them but was having no luck then he looked over at Shehnaaz and she was shivering even though she had a jacket on he cuddled her and saw a worker from the airport and asked them for help with a getting a taxi to drop them to XYZ Hotel .. the worker helped them hail down a taxi and sidharth said thank you and offered the worker a tip for his kindness but the worker did not accept it and went back inside the airport . Sidharth first put Shehnaaz in the taxi and then helped the taxi driver load the booth with the luggage and sat in the back seat next to his beautiful wife and hugged her .. sidharth asked the driver to on the heater as it was freezing.. the driver turned on the heater and Shehnaaz started warming up but still cuddled into sidharth and fell asleep as it was dark and the hotel was a long drive from the airport.

After 1 hour or so they reached the hotel 🏨 and got down from the taxi and paid the driver and went inside and checked in .. a bellboy helped them up to they room and took they luggage on the trolley.. the bellboy opened door and turned on the lights and handed the keycard to sidharth .. sidharth tipped him but the bellboy said no sir it's my job but thank you for the offer and left Sidnaaz in the room .

Shehnaaz- bebu it's beautiful I can't wait to see the view in the daylight ..

Sidharth put his jacket on the bed and came and hugged Shehnaaz from behind and said you like it ?

Shehnaaz- I love it bebu .. you are the best and she turned around and hugged him ..

Sidharth - jaan I love you so much .. I will always try and make all your dreams come true .. and kissed her forehead ..

Shehnaaz- but bebu you were my dream and that has come true and kissed his cheeks and ran to the bathroom..

Sidharth was unpacking his clothes into the cupboard as they were there for 10 days and shehnaaz walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but high heels and a scarf 🧣 around her neck ..

Shehnaaz- how am I looking bebu ?

Sidharth who wasn't paying attention said hmm

Shehnaaz- I asked how am i looking?

Sidharth looked at her and was in awe and said umm and gulped sweetheart you are looking damn sexy .. like ek dam hottt

Shehnaaz- am I turning you on ?

Sidharth - baby I look at you and I get automatically turned on..

Shehnaaz- hmm .. what do you want to do if you could have me right now ?

Sidharth - what do you mean could ? I will have you right now and he stepped closer but Shehnaaz pushed him back ..

Shehnaaz- not so easily bebu

Sidharth - jaan don't tease me .. you know what I can do ..

Shehnaaz- what you think .. I'm scared of you ??

Sidharth - no but why are you stopping me ?

Shehnaaz- because I want to take charge .. you always do ..

Sidharth - oh I see .. ok take charge ..

Shehnaaz came closer and ripped open sidharth's buttoned up shirt and took it off him and started kissing all over his chest and bit his nipple to which he winced in pain .. ouch jaan

Shehnaaz looked up at him and said did I hurt you? Like seriously

Sidharth - no sweetheart you didn't .. just go a bit slower ok

Shehnaaz continued her torture all over his body and led him to the bed and pushed him down and climbed on top of him and unbelted his pants and pulled them down and took sidharth's fingers and put them on her pussy to which he started rubbing her clit and she was fully enjoying and moaning away .. sidharth then realised she wanted him to take over so he grabbed her boob and sat up still with one finger rubbing her clit and started sucking her boob and looked at her with her head tilted back he laid her down still rubbing her and was about to put on a condom when Shehnaaz stopped his hand and said no we are married now I want to feel all of you naturally and hid her face .. sidharth said are you sure .. she nodded in yes and sidharth slowly entered inside of her and he made sweet love to her for hours and they both released at the same time and Shehnaaz fell asleep and sidharth got up and cleaned her up and himself and slept back next to her .. both of them for the first time slept absolutely naked with eachother but they loved it as it brought them closer ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜