Chapter 97

The next day sidharth had organised a trip to lonavla with all his in laws just to relax after all the wedding parties..

Sidnaaz were driving down together in the BMW holding hands and listening to their favourite songs..
they were alone in the car and sidharth thought of something as he saw Shehnaaz getting bored in the passenger seat...

Sidharth - punched Shehnaaz 's arm  saying I saw a yellow car

Shehnaaz looked at him and said what are you doing ? And ouch really hurt while rubbing her arm

Sidharth - nothing jaan I saw you getting bored so I thought let's play a game to pass time ..

Shehnaaz- by punching my arm huh

Sidharth- ok I'm sorry.. but why are you not talking?

Shehnaaz- bebu I'm just tired with the wedding and all the traveling.. and getting up early .. you know what I want to do

Sidharth - hmm what ?

Shehnaaz- sleep for like 24 hours straight with no disturbance ..

Sidharth - yeah that is not going to happen

Shehnaaz- why won't it ? She asked innocently confused 🫤

Sidharth - Because my darling sweetheart I will get bored and he giggled 🤭 and said ok gadhi

Shehnaaz- but my darling bebu you will be sleeping with me no .. but seriously aren't you tired ?

Sidharth - yeah I am. .. but now that I have you officially my tiredness has flown away ..

Sidnaaz both giggled in the car and continued talking on random topics...

After a couple of hours they reached a resort and all got down from their cars and checked in as they were there for a couple of days.. all went into they rooms and changed into they swimsuits to go swimming in the pool .. but sidharth had other plans and he carried Shehnaaz in his arms bridal style and laid on the bed and said jaan we will go later and join everyone..

Shehnaaz- bebu I will love too .. but mummy and papa are going back in a couple of days and I want to spend time with them .. I'm yours na forever and I will be here with you .. but I don't know when I will get this time with them again and she started getting upset.. sidharth lifted her up said jaan no tears ok be happy.. go change I'm waiting for you .. Shehnaaz went and changed and came out in a sexy bikini 👙 and sidharth was truly go went gone and his mouth was wide open...Shehnaaz went up to him .. what happened bebu ?

Sidharth snapped out of his trance and said umm nothing chalo .. and they joined everyone at the pool and had a lot of fun with the family..

They spent 2 days at the resort and when they came back Shehnaaz's family left to come back to Australia 🇦🇺.. and Sidnaaz left for Switzerland for they honeymoon ..

As they were checking in for the flight Sidnaaz met so many fans coming up to them and saying congratulations and taking photos with them ... Sidnaaz boarded the flight ✈️ and fell asleep after take off..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for the love and support 💜