Chapter 105

Sidnaaz were ready to leave for the airport with their babies on a midnight flight to Melbourne.. they brought out all they luggage in the hall and Adith was carrying them down to the car and loading them..Sidnaaz came outside from the room with babies in carriers and all the Shukla's were waiting to say goodbye to them .. they hugged and hid everyone goodbye and headed down to the car and sat inside and headed to Mumbai airport .. sidharth's main worry was that the paparazzi shouldn't get any photos of his kids .. so he was constantly texting his manager who was already at the airport waiting for Sidnaaz and family to arrive and he was controlling the media who found out that Sidnaaz were flying and going somewhere with the family.. sidharth started fiddling with his hands and biting his nails in the backseat and Shehnaaz noticed his behaviour she tapped him and he smiled at her .. but continued biting his finger nails ..

Shehnaaz- what happened?

Sidharth- hmm no nothing looking at her trying to keep a straight face..

Shehnaaz- if nothing then why are you acting so weird?

Sidharth - all is fine jaan .. and he grabbed her hand and held onto it ..but he squeezed it tightly without even knowing ..

Shehnaaz- owe bebu that hurts .. now tell me what's the matter ?

Sidharth - oh I'm sorry sweetheart.. the thing is Kaushal said they were a lot of media at the airport and I'm worried as I don't want anyone to get any photos of the babies ..

Shehnaaz- but why .. I post pictures of them all the time on my Instagram..

Sidharth- I know but that's your personal account and you do it with your consent..with what they take we don't know what they are clicking and what they are printing ..

Shehnaaz- I understand all that bebu .. but can you please relax it will be fine ... we are together na ..

Sidharth - hmm you're right .. and he kissed the back of her hand..

Sidnaaz reached the airport and they was a media frenzy and sidharth started panicking again but Shehnaaz took his hands and they both held a baby each and came down from the car and faced the media ..Shehnaaz put the babies in the carrier around her chest and waist and covered they faces with a scarf so they couldn't be seen and plus they were sleeping as it was late .. and she looked at the media and said

Shehnaaz- please no pictures of the babies ... you can take of us but not them ..

The media agreed and took pictures of Sidnaaz only and said thank you and have a safe journey.. Sidnaaz replied with thank you and headed inside the airport to board they flight to Melbourne Australia 🇦🇺

They boarded the flight settled with babies in first class as sidharth wanted Shehnaaz to be comfortable as it was a long flight of 14 hours..

After about 7 hours they arrived in Singapore 🇸🇬 and had a layover of 3 hours which was good so Shehnaaz changed and fed  the babies and laid out a blanket on the floor and let them play for a bit until they had to board again .. sidharth was watching her playing with their babies and smiled .. he was also glad as they were in a private area in the first class lounge where no one could see them and they were alone.. the hostess came and told them it was time to board he flight ✈️ to Melbourne .. Sidnaaz got up and held the babies and were escorted to the gate in a  airport buggy with a driver .. they got on and after a few more hours of flying they finally arrived in Melbourne..

Sidnaaz came out of the airport and it was morning and the sun was shining and Baaz was there to pick them up in their car equipped with car seats for the babies .. he hugged them helped them with the luggage and loaded the car and drove them back to their house in Melbourne ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜