Chapter 63

It was the next day and Shehnaaz birthday was tomorrow she was so excited as she loved her birthday.. she woke up and was singing and dancing and was in a very good mood the whole morning. Sidharth was just admiring her happy mood and he was excited about his surprise for her but he was finding it hard to hide it from her ..

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen doing her dishes duty and was singing songs with a big smile on her face and sidharth was watching her from the couch outside the bedroom.. shehnaaz was done with her duty and she washed her hands and started dancing towards sidharth and she came close to him and pulled him up from the couch and made him dance with her and she kissed his forehead and pulled his cheeks..she asked him to sit back on the couch and she sat in his lap and placed her head on his chest ..

Shehnaaz- bebu I'm so happy.

Sidharth - why ?

Shehnaaz- it's a special day tomorrow..

Sidharth- it's Monday tomorrow..

Shehnaaz- yeah I know but it's a very special day

Sidharth - what so special about it..

Shehnaaz now was getting irritated and tried to get up from his lap but sidharth pulled her back and pecked her lips and said tomorrow is very special as it's your birthday.. 🎂 and it's your first birthday that you will be celebrating with me ..

Shehnaaz- haww you knew .. then why you were irritating me?

Sidharth - because I love too ..

Shehnaaz- aww mera baby ..

Sidharth - what do you do on your birthday back home ?

Shehnaaz- umm I love my birthday and for me it's like a birthday month and everyday from the start of the month until my birthday my family will give me small gifts and a big gift on my actual birthday.. and on my birthday my mum will make all my favourite dishes from breakfast to dinner and she will make my favourite cake and in the morning before breakfast .. my whole family we go to gurdwara with sweets and my parents will do ardaas for me and ask for blessings from waheguru ji .. and then we will come home and have breakfast and I will open gifts from my family and my grandparents.. and then if I had school  I will go to school and I will take treats for my class and teachers and then I will come home and my mum would make my favourite dinner and we will eat as a family and my extended family will come aswell and we will all cut the cake together and have a great evening of singing and dancing and a lot of gup chup.. but now I do the same but instead of school I go to a orphanage and I spend the afternoon with the kids and give them gifts and throw a pizza party and I will donate ration to the orphanage and to the Gurdwara on my birthday and in the evening family dinner and then my friends and my brother we will go out to a club or something or something fun like bowling or for snooker 🎱.. I just love my birthday and I get excited every year ..

Sidharth - wow sounds like so much fun.. what do you want for your birthday this year?

Shehnaaz- hmm I would love to celebrate with my family but I know that can't happen as I'm here but I wish I could get a wish from them.. but I'm excited to celebrate with you too bebu ..

Sidharth- jaan I just want you to be happy and who knows you might get a wish from your family..

Shehnaaz- hmm let's see ..

It was 15 minutes until 12am and Shehnaaz was in the room and looking at the chandelier and wishing to hear from her family.. and sidharth was waiting for Bigg Boss to call him for the surprise..

Bigg boss called sidharth into the confession room and told him everything was organised and to enter the activity area in 5 minutes.. sidharth went back into the bedroom and asked shehnaaz to come outside with him as he was feeling a bit restless in the room .. Shehnaaz agreed and came outside with him and they both walked towards the activity area .. they both entered at 11:59 pm and it was dark and Shehnaaz was looking at sidharth as they was a dim light 💡 on asking what are we doing in here .. and when it hit 12am the lights turned on and they were sparklers 🧨 and on the back wall they were photos of Sidnaaz together and Happy Birthday Shehnaaz written and on the table they was a beautiful chocolate cake and a lot of food .. Shehnaaz was so surprised and got a bit scared by the sparklers 🧨 and was looking around the area and she forgot what was happening and then she felt two arms around her waist and a kiss on her cheeks and sidharth whispered in her ear Happy Birthday Jaan ..I love you 🥰 and turned her towards him and kissed her lips 👄 and she reciprocated the kiss and after 5 minutes she pulled back said thank you bebu so much I love it .. sidharth took out a gift box 🎁 and asked her to open it and she did and they was a anklets and a bracelet which had a love heart and a infinity symbol on it .. and the anklets had love hearts on them .. like this

 like this

He put them on for her and asked her do you like them ?

Shehnaaz - I love it jaan 💕 and pecked his lips

Sidharth took her towards the cake table  .. she saw the cake and loved it was in a love heart shape and had Happy Birthday My love written on it and was chocolate flavoured..

They cut the cake and she fed a bite to him and he fed her also and he kissed her on the cheek and said happy birthday my love 😍

They cut the cake and she fed a bite to him and he fed her also and he kissed her on the cheek and said happy birthday my love 😍.. she blushed and he sat her down on the table he even pulled out the chair for her but she said you sit I will sit in your lap .. he obliged and he sat on the chair and Shehnaaz sat on his lap and she opened the cloches and saw the food was all her favourite Chinese dishes from vegetarian noodles and chilli paneer and veg momos .. and much more her mouth watered and she served on the plate and took a bite on the fork and fed sidharth first and he took a bite and fed her also and they enjoyed the night together as they only had 1 hour and when the time was up they went back inside the house hand in hand and went to they bedroom and slept in eachother embrace after a steamy make out session under the blanket ..

Will Shehnaaz be in for more surprises on her birthday..

What else did Bigg Boss have planned?

Thank you for all the love and support 💜