Chapter 110

Sidharth was busy in a meeting when he came out of the room he saw his team watching the television where it was being reported about a bomb blast at XYZ shopping mall.. he had no idea that Shehnaaz was there as it was a last minute decision..

Sidharth tried to call her but no answer .. he tried again and this time her phone was picked up by a man

Sidharth - hello jaan .. where are you?

Man - sir the person who owns this phone is in the XYZ shopping mall and is unconscious right now

Sidharth - wait what .. my Shehnaaz was in the bomb blast .. umm is she ok ?

Man - as I said sir she is unconscious..

Sidharth - omg .. and who are you?

Man - I'm officer pandey.. and what is the patients name ?

Sidharth in tears her name is Shehnaaz Kaur Sidharth Shukla..

Man - ok thank you we are transporting her now to City hospital if you wish to meet us there ..

Sidharth- I'm on my way now .. thank you so much officer..

Man - it's ok sir ..

Sidharth ran out to his car and started driving to the hospital and on the way he called Adith to make sure he picked up the kids from school . He then called home to tell his family the news they were all shocked but he told them all to stay at home until he has some news he will update them .

Sidharth reached the hospital at the same time as the ambulance and ran inside while they were rolling her in to emergency.. he saw her and she was breathing but she was still unconscious..he bent down and kissed her cheek you will have to be fine .. you hear me you can't leave me and the kids ..

The doctor came out once they found out that who Shehnaaz was .. and took her straight in to the room and did a check up and put an oxygen mask on her face to help her breathe .. the doctor came outside and saw sidharth sitting on the bench and he walked up to him and reassured him she will be fine she just had a bad fall and hit her head that's why she lost consciousness but should come around in a few hours if they are no complications and she will hopefully make a full recovery..

Sidharth was so happy he shook the doctors hand and ran inside and sat next to her and held her hand and kissed it ..

Sidharth - jaan I love you so much .. you really gave me a fright today .. please wake up soon ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜