Chapter 70

It was the last week in the house before the Grand Finale and all were nervous 😬 and worried about what was going to happen.. the housemates left were Sidharth
Shehnaaz
Asim
Rashmi
Shefali J ( I think she would have made it and yes I kicked out Takla / Paras )

The top 5 were selected and now it was up to the Janta to vote and decide on the winner 🏆..

During the past week Shehnaaz became cordial with the other housemates and will be civil around them as she knew she probably won't see them again after the show ..

They all were sitting in the bedroom as the blinds were down and talking and Sidnaaz were sitting on a bed outside the captains room and holding eachother close as they were afraid of leaving eachother .. they both were aware that these are they last days together and they don't know what will happen ..

Shehnaaz came closer to sidharth and kissed his cheek and said I'm going to really miss you bebu

Sidharth looked at her and said im going to miss you too sweetheart and he kissed the back of her hand that he was holding on to for dear life ..

Shehnaaz - I want more time with you ... I don't want this to end

Sidharth - I know but jaan we are together this will not end .. US will never end we are together now and forever and he kissed her forehead..

Shehnaaz- how can you be so sure ?

Sidharth- because I have faith in my love for you .. don't you?

Shehnaaz- of course I do .. but still I'm scared ..

Sidharth - I told you from day 1 I'm here to take away your fears and your doubts and everything else ..

Shehnaaz sighed and cuddled more into his chest and listened to his heart beating 💓 bebu this heart will always beat for me na .. ??

Sidharth- yes sweetheart .. just like your heart 💓 will always beat for me right ?

Shehnaaz - yeah it will bebu .: I love you bebu

Sidharth - I love you too meri jaan 💕

Sidnaaz feared for the future as they didn't know how they will survive outside the house as they will be two countries apart .. they both thought that in the house it was east as they were together all the time but outside they didn't know .. they both kept brave faces for eachother ..

Meanwhile outside Bigg Boss

Shehnaaz's family arrived back in Mumbai for the finale and were  going to meet Sidharth's family at his home for lunch .

Gill family in the car on the way to the Shukla's apartment.
Pammi - baaz did you get the address correct ?

Baaz - yes mom .. I put in the GPS what sidharth's manager Kaushal texted me ..

Santokh - beta it feels we are going around in circles maybe stop and ask someone directions ..

Baaz - papa can you please chill .. I got this .. the roads are so confusing here .. how do they drive here ?

Santokh - like how you are .. can you please slow down we want to reach in one piece.. Pammi you think we got enough gifts 🎁 for his family

Pammi - yes darling we did .. the fruit basket and sweets and chocolates for his nieces ..

Santokh - ok I think we are here ..is this the building?

Baaz - yes papa it is ..

The Gill family park the car in the parking area and Kaushal and Adith were waiting for them outside and welcomed them and took them up to sidharth's apartment where his family was waiting ..

In Shukla's House

The door bell rings as the Gills have arrived

Rita - Neetu and preeti they are here .. come quickly to greet them..

Neetu and preeti- we are right here mum .. go and open the door

Rita Maa goes and opens the door and there standing the Gill family with baskets 🧺 of goodies and treats in they hands ..

Rita - hello namaste 🙏... please come inside

Pammi - thank you so much Rita ji .. they give a hug to eachother

Rita - I hope it wasn't hard finding the place ?

Santokh - no not at all .. we followed the directions given by the GPS

Rita - ok very good .. this is my daughters Preeti and Neetu

Preeti and Neetu - namaste Aunty and Uncle

Pammi - namaste beta .. here please take this gifts 🎁 for your daughters and family ..

Preeti - thank you aunty but you didn't need too ..

Pammi - of course I needed too .. we are meeting for the first time..

Rita - yes that's right .. please come and sit and I will go and get some refreshments

Pammi - thank you ji .. do you need any help ?

Rita - no no you please sit and I will just come ..

Rita Maa goes and brings refreshments and then sits down and then all start talking and getting to know eachother even preeti and Neetu husbands and daughters join them ..they all sit down for lunch and are enjoying

Baaz - Rita aunty the food is so tasty ..😋

Rita - ohh thank you beta

Pammi - yes Rita Ji very tasty you need to give me the recipe for this paneer dish ..

Rita - no problem.. please take more ..

Pammi - no I'm done thank you ☺️

They all finish eating and go and sit in the living area and continue talking

Pammi - you'll just miss sidharth na ?

Rita - yeah we do but agree I met Shehnaaz I knew he was being well taken care of..

Pammi - yeah we felt the same way when we met sidharth.., you have truly brought up a gentleman..

Rita - thank you Pammi ..I'm hoping before you'll have to go back to Australia 🇦🇺 we can have another get together once the show finishes...

Pammi - yes definitely we will .. I'm wai for he to come out now I miss her a lot ..

Preeti - I can't wait to meet her .. our would be bhabhi

Rita maa gives her a look and says preeti is joking 🙃..

Pammi - no it's ok .. we would love to see them take the next step in their relationship..

Santokh - yeah that's right they are both not kids anymore and we couldn't ask for a better family for our Shehnaaz..

Rita - oh thank you Santokh ji

Pammi - I think it's time we make a move now as it's getting late and I don't want to miss tonight's episode..

Rita - hanji neither Do we ..chalo thank you so much for coming ..

The gills bid goodbye to the Shukla's and leave to go back to their hotel ..

I hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜