Chapter 13

Shehnaaz and sidharth were sitting in the living area doing Masti with some of the other housemates. Then Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth signaling him that she wanted to be alone with him . Sidharth understood her signal so he said I'm going to bed see you all tomorrow morning. After a few minutes Shehnaaz said the same excuse and went to change and went to the bedroom where sidharth was waiting for her ..he saw her come in and smiled and said what took you so long jaan .. she replied we can't make it so obvious otherwise the others will start making fun of us ..to which he agreed . Both laid down on the bed .

Shehnaaz - sidharth I want to hug you but I'm feeling shy 🙈

Sidharth - shy why sweetheart?

Shehnaaz - I don't know ever since we confessed to eachother we love 💕 one another I feel different around you and more possessive...

Sidharth - well that's normal ... but I'm always here you can come to me anytime .. see you signaled me once and I came na ... he kissed her forehead and pulled her closer .

Shehnaaz saw no one was in the room as all were outside in the living area and the lights were off and she took her mike off and said Bigg Boss what I'm about to do shouldn't go on air ...Sidharth was shocked with this act of hers and said why did you say that .. Shehnaaz came on top of him and laid on his chest and said I'm not hurting you na ? He said no of coarse not .. she hid her face under his neck and started kissing it and went behind his ear with her tongue 👅 and sidharth was shocked with her boldness but he was enjoying every second of this .. she came towards his lips and pecked them first then he responded to her and he gave her a full on open mouth kiss with full passion and as she was on top of him he lifted her shirt a bit and rubbed her back as they were making out in the captains room .. they both were enjoying and Shehnaaz pulled out of the kiss and moved her lips to his heart ❤️ and pecked him and said I love you hamesha and then laid her head on his chest and rolled to her side . ... sidharth says I love you meri jaan I didn't know you had that in you ... sidharth for you this is all my feelings that I'm expressing...

Shehnaaz - when did you know you loved me ?

Sidharth - umm the day I saw you on stage I was head over heels 👠 and I knew you were mine only mine and he pecked her lips .

Shehnaaz - really I was so nervous that day because first time on such a big show you know ..

Sidharth - hmm how about you when did you know ?

Shehnaaz - when did I know what ?

Sidharth - that you love ❤️ me ? He said shyly

Shehnaaz- umm on the first night when we hugged and slept with eachother ... I was so comfortable and you treated with so much respect... that I had to make you mine ..

Sidharth - Shehnaaz I never thought coming here I will fall in love 🥰 but you came and changed all that you know I actually told my mum that I won't talk to any girls but you changed that ...

Shehnaaz - yeah me neither like coming from so far and all this was not even on my mind you know .. but when i got to know you I couldn't control my emotions and fell in love 😍.. really you told your mum that ? I wonder what she must be thinking now

Sidharth - her and my sisters must be laughing at me but I hope they like you ...

Shehnaaz - hmm what if they don't then ?

Sidharth - then what ? I will make them fall in love with you not as much as me but I don't think it will be an issue as you are so lovable sweetheart 💕

Shehnaaz - aww your so sweet 🥲

Sidharth - jaan how about your family will they accept me like with age difference and all ?

Shehnaaz - see mummy and papa always want me to be happy and you are my happiness so they don't have a choice and sidharth they are seeing everything how we fell in love and all and if I don't have problem with the age neither will they .. jaan you have to stop bringing that up also the age factor it means nothing it's just a number ...

Sidharth - I know it is but you know outside media and all that's why I want to be private about us ..

Shehnaaz - that's fine we can be private no problem and it's not like I live here after the show I will go back to Australia and then only come here time to time ...

Sidharth let's go of her and sits up and says what do you mean you will go back to Australia after the show?

Shehnaaz - well I can't stay here I'm an Australian citizen I don't have the visa but I can come and go but I can't be here permanently unless ...

Sidharth - unless what ?

Shehnaaz - you marry me and I come as your wife or something ... but listen after you win the show you will be so busy so we won't meet that often anyway so what's the problem?

Sidharth - the problem is I can't live without you I can't sleep without you I need you ...I need you he says with tears 😭

Shehnaaz - jaan I understand I'm the same but it's not that simple I have to back after the show and then I will try to come as soon as I can .. but you can always come to me but my main hub is my hometown Melbourne like yours is Mumbai ...all my work is there I can't just leave everything not right away ... I hope you understand..

Sidharth - I get it but if you knew all this then why fall in love with me ..

Shehnaaz - what do you mean ? I didn't plan it .. it happened but I thought you understood all this sidharth ..

Sidharth - i know it wasn't planned but we love eachother .. I do understand but it hurts ....

Shehnaaz - do you think I want to be away from you .. no never but it's a visa regulations I can't disobey it I have to follow the rules sidharth .. I'm sorry this is upsetting you but I don't know what else to do and she tries to hug him but he pushes her away..

Sidharth - Shehnaaz please I don't need this moral support right now please just leave me alone and go back to your home country ... you want to leave me so go ...

Shehnaaz - sidharth I don't want to leave you but please understand i only have 6 months visa .. I will talk to my team and see what I can do to get an extension but that's all I can do but Jaan eventually I have to go back ... I have my mummy papa and my brother that miss me and I miss them .. she cupped his face and said please don't be upset Jaan please..

Sidharth refuses to listen to her he gets up from the bed and goes outside and she stays on the bed and cries under the blanket .. sidharth is outside on the garden bed thinking I know she had to go back why am I making a big deal out of this she's  a foreigner she's not from here ... what am I doing he runs back inside and enters the bedroom and sees that she is under the blanket .. he lifts the blanket and she is heavily crying 😭 he sees this and pulls her toward him and hugs her saying I'm so sorry I overreacted I just love you so much I don't know what I'm going to do without you jaan .. you are my everything now .. he kisses her on the lips under the blanket and they fell asleep in eachother embrace ..

What will happen tomorrow? Will Shehnaaz and sidharth be fine ? Read on to find out ..

Thank you so much for the love and support I truly appreciate it . 💜