Chapter 37

In the house it was sidharth's birthday and everyone got up and wished him at midnight but he only wanted to be wished by one person and that was Shehnaaz ...

In the secret room Shehnaaz saw everyone wishing him and she wished him by hugging his tshirt and giving it a kiss 💋 and prayed for his long life.

It was early in the morning and everyone was lazing around the house but Shefali B and Asim and Jeewat didn't leave sidharth's side as they didn't want him to be sad on his birthday 🥳.. they all were talking and sharing memories from how they celebrated they birthdays .

Shehnaaz again asked Bigg boss please can I go back inside the house and today is his birthday 🎉 please let me go and wish him .. please Bigg Boss 🙏 she said with folding hands.

Bigg boss told Shehnaaz that today was the day for her to enter but first she has to get ready as her entry will be a surprise for sidharth ..

Shehnaaz quickly got up and got ready in a beautiful  green sharara and she looked beautiful 🤩

Bigg boss made an announcement in the house for all housemates to sit in the living room . Bigg boss told them about a task in the activity area and that he will call them one by one in the area to do the activity and it will effect towards nominations and who will be safe for the following week.

Everyone went in the activity area and completed the task and now it was sidharth's turn to go inside ..

Bigg boss requested that sidharth come out to the activity area to complete the task ..

Sidharth entered inside the activity area and he saw balloons and a table set up with beautiful flowers 💐 and dinner for two .. he had no idea what was happening and he was super confused 😐 he looked around and was trying to figure it out ..

Then Bigg boss told him to sit down at the table and cover his eyes with the blindfold.

Sidharth followed instructions thinking this was the task and everyone else did this so how hard can it be ..

Sidharth sat quietly awaiting instructions .

In the secret room Bigg boss told Shehnaaz it was time to leave and go back into the main house . She came out and the team put a mike on her and gave her a cake to take in and cut with sidharth. Shehnaaz was super excited to go and be with him and wish him happy birthday.

Sidharth was sitting on the table and he heard a door open and he thought it must be a creative or something.. but he heard a giggle which sounded familiar to him but he thought it can't be her .. but as Shehnaaz came closer to him he could smell her fragrance and she said Happy Birthday bebu and sidharth said

Sidharth - Shehnaaz is that you ?

Shehnaaz - yes .. why were you expecting someone else ?

Sidharth asked Bigg boss if he could remove the blindfold and Bigg boss said yes . He removed the blindfold and he looked to his left side and there she was standing his love 💕 and he looked at her and started getting teary and he got up and he hugged so tightly and she got teary too and hugged him back .

Sidharth - how are you here ? I thought you left me ?

Shehnaaz - well I thought the same but Bigg boss had other plans for me ..

Bigg boss then said kaisa laga humara surprise sidharth ..

Sidharth - Bigg boss I love it but is she back or is she just here to wish me ? ( logic shukla ji )

Bigg boss - what do you think sidharth ?

Sidharth - I don't know Bigg boss please tell me as I'm dying to know ..

Bigg boss - shehnaaZ is back in the house she never was evicted she took a break but now is back and ready to play .. now you two enjoy and the cameras are off in here for the next 3 hours.. you'll enjoy your romantic date .

Sidnaaz - thank you so much Bigg boss

Sidharth -  just hugged her and said I'm so sorry jaan .. I didn't think you will actually leave .. you didn't even say bye when you left

Shehnaaz - bebu don't be sorry it was a misunderstanding totally.. and I know that now please forgive me for leaving I just couldn't bear living here without you talking to me .. and she hugged him tightly and has tears in her eyes

Sidharth wipes away her tears and kisses her forehead and said jaan I will never leave you and you never have to say sorry to me for anything..

How would Sidnaaz date go ? How will others react to her return? Read on tomorrow to find out

Thank you all for your love and support 💜