Chapter 99

Sidnaaz had a beautiful time on they honeymoon and spent a lot of the time in their hotel room .. as they both knew once they went back to Mumbai they won't get so much alone time . Shehnaaz did a lot of shopping and so did sidharth and they lived they Bollywood dreams together in the beautiful fields full of tulips 🌷 and Shehnaaz even wore a saree in the freezing weather .. they made a lot of memories and were so happy..

It has been a week since they returned from they honeymoon and sidharth had to get back to shooting for a movie .. Shehnaaz mostly stayed at home with Rita maa and made videos and went to the local areas of Mumbai and created content and did collabs with other YouTubers to pass time ..

Sidnaaz were both busy in their careers and Shehnaaz will fly back and forth from Australia to India .. it has been all good for Sidnaaz ...

3 months past and one morning Shehnaaz woke up not feeling well .. she felt sick like she was going to throw up 🤮 and she had a headache aswell .. she ran to the bathroom and vomited in the bathroom sink .. sidharth heard her so he got up and came to ask her what happened

Sidharth - what happened sweetheart ? Are you ok ?

Shehnaaz- I don't think so.. I just threw up but I'm still feeling queasy ..

Sidharth - oh no .. come and lie down I will get you some water ..

Sidnaaz went back into the bedroom and sidharth helped her lie down on the bed and poured a glass of water from the jug on the bedside table .. he handed her the glass and said sip on this ..

Sidharth - do you want to go to the doctor?

Shehnaaz- no it's ok .. I think I just had some bad food or something..

Sidharth - hmm ... but we ate the same thing .. and I feel fine ..

Shehnaaz- hmm I don't know bebu .. I think I'm going to lie down ok ..

Sidharth - ok jaan and helped her lie down and put the blanket on top of her .. I have to go as I'm scheduled to shoot but if you need me I will stay ..

Shehnaaz- no you go .. mummy is here na

Sidharth- yes she is .. I will go and tell her that you're not well and resting ..

Shehnaaz- hmm and she dosed off asleep 😴

Sidharth put on a shirt and went outside in the living area and called out for his mom who was in the kitchen making breakfast..

Sidharth - mum don't make anything for Shehnaaz ok .. she's not well and she's resting

Rita - what happened to her ?

Sidharth - not sure she vomited 🤮 and she said she's feeling sick

Rita - we should take her to the doctor sidharth

Sidharth - I said that to her .. but she wanted to rest

Rita - even though make a doctors appointment.. sidharth she's not from here it could be anything and you shouldn't wait ..

Sidharth - hmm your right mum .. I will call the Dr now ..

Sidharth went in the bedroom took his phone and called the doctor made an appointment for Shehnaaz .. for the afternoon..

Sidharth- mom I got an appointment for 12pm ..

Rita - ok good .. it's 10am right now .. so let her rest and at about 11 wake her up and tell her to get ready .. and you also stay home today ..

Sidharth agreed and messaged his manager that his not coming for the shoot and to reschedule it ..

At 11:30am Sidnaaz were ready to go to the doctors .. after 20 minutes they reached the clinic.. they waited in the waiting room until they were called to see the doctor ..

Finally the doctor called them inside they both got up and went in and the doctor asked what happened and did a check up on Shehnaaz.. she then asked Shehnaaz for a urine sample.. Shehnaaz went to the bathroom and did a sample and came back and handed it to the doctor who did a test in the back room.. after a few minutes she came out where Sidnaaz were sitting and said ..,, Congratulations you are going to be parents .. Sidnaaz looked at eachother and smiled and sidharth hugged her tightly and stood up and said thank you to the doctor for the news and asked how far along is she? .. the doctor said she is 12 weeks pregnant then explained everything to Sidnaaz about the upcoming weeks what to do and what not to do with eating and other things.. Sidnaaz were so excited that they skipped of the clinic and when they sat in the car .. hugged again and kissed and congratulated eachother ..

They reached home and they bought sweets on the way back and sidharth messaged his family to meet at his apartment.. they entered the apartment and sidharth's family was sitting there talking..

Sidharth- hello everyone, we have something we want to share with you all

Shukla's - yes go ahead

Sidnaaz - we are going to be parents ... WE ARE PREGNANT 🎉🎉🎉

Shukla's - are you serious??? And they got up and hugged Sidnaaz and rubbed Shehnaaz belly .. Rita maa took away the evil eye 🧿 around them and blessed them .. and Sidnaaz handed out the sweets to everyone

Shehnaaz- thank you.. I m going to call my family..she did a video call to her mum and said call everyone to the screen.. her papa and Baaz joined the call and Sidnaaz told them that they were pregnant her family was so happy for them and they congratulated them and the Shukla's .. and gave blessings to the entire family..

Sidnaaz came into bedroom as Shehnaaz had to rest as she was tired from all the excitement.. they both sat on the bed and just hugged eachother .. sidharth kissed her forehead and said thank you so much meri jaan I have always wanted to be a father and you have made all my dreams come true ..

Shehnaaz- bebu I love you and I can't wait to meet our little one .. Sidnaaz Junior .. ❤️

Sidharth - love you too baby ... and neither can I you are going be the best mum ..

Shehnaaz smiled and kissed his lips .. and cuddled him ..

They both cuddled slept peacefully that night dreaming about the little one ..

Hope you liked the update ..

Thank you for all the love and support 💜