Chapter 43

It's time for the Christmas task

Bigg boss made an announcement that all housemates to wear the colour red as this is a Christmas task and all had to be dressed in Christmas colours..

All went and got ready for the task

Sidnaaz chose they outfits and went and got ready

Shehnaaz wore this

She looked stunning and according to sidharth damn sexy

She looked stunning and according to sidharth damn sexy ..

Sidharth wore this

And he was looking so hot 🥵 his biceps 💪 were glistening

And he was looking so hot 🥵 his biceps 💪 were glistening.. and the fact he just showered so he had water 💦 droplets on his arms which made him more enticing .. when the other girls saw him they gasped as he walked out...

All were ready for the task and were sitting in the living area waiting for instructions..

The task was the same as in the Bigg boss house the Chings task  but I will change the guests But the teams were

Team A

Sidharth
Shehnaaz
Jeewat
Mahira

Team B
Rashmi
Asim
Shefali B
Shefali J
( to be honest I don't remember who is left in the house ... I think this is correct )
And paras was referee as he was injured so couldn't participate

The first guest was- Jay and Mahi bhanushali
They were friends of sidharth and Rashmi and they knew a few of the others too .. They came everyone was excited to see them but mahi was drawn straight to Shehnaaz and said you and Sid are so cute together.. you know your like the first girl that he has been with that we see him fully committed too .. Sidnaaz is so popular hearing this some of the other girls got jealous... anyways the time was up and they gave all they money to team A and left ..

Shehnaaz- talking to sidharth .. nice couple

Sidharth - yeah they are .. been my friends for a very long time ...

The door bell rang and entered Jasmin Bhasin .. she was co actor of sidharth and Rashmi .. she was jealous of Shehnaaz because at one time she had the same friendship with sidharth and was worried now he won't need her a friend anymore..she came in and sidharth was happy to see her so he hugs her but jasmin jumps in his arms which Shehnaaz saw as she was cooking with Jeewat so she couldn't do anything but she kept looking that her vegetables that she was frying in the wok burnt ..

Jeewat- oi what are you doing ? You burnt the vegetables

Shehnaaz- oh shit .. sorry I wasn't focusing... look how that jasmin is all over sidharth ..

Jeewat - they used to be co actors so his just being friendly ...

Shehnaaz- yeah but why always him .. even that time Hina khan now her .. I don't like it .. and look at him his fully enjoying ..

Jeewat - Shehnaaz it's ok .. his yours na .. she's just here for the task .. and you are way more prettier then her .. don't worry..

Jasmin - hi Shehnaaz ..

Shehnaaz - hi Jasmin

Jasmin - you know I'm jealous of you..

Shehnaaz- wow that's straight forward.. May I ask why?

Jasmin - because you took my best friend away from me

Now Shehnaaz was irritated and said we'll see his my love and he can still be your best friend I have no problem 😉.

Jasmin - ohh your so sweet ..

Shehnaaz- that I am

Jasmin then goes to other team and Shehnaaz rolls her eyes and says Jealous of me ..Jeewat I'm telling you I don't like that girl .. dal mein kuch kala hai .. jeewat burst out laughing 😂 Shehnaaz stop with your filmy dialogue now .. chalo let's concentrate on winning the task ..

This whole time sidharth had no idea that Shehnaaz was angry and upset .. as he was too busy hosting Jasmin and talking to her .. and spending time with her .. Shehnaaz called him a few times but he ignored her and now she was angry as Jasmin was holding his hand and talking to him and he wasn't stopping her and that also in the Vivo area that was they place .. how dare she ..Shehnaaz thought to herself .. Shehnaaz told mahira to take over and help Jeewat with the cooking.. Shehnaaz went over to Sidharth and pulled his hand out of Jasmin hand and grabbed it and sat on his lap and snuggled into his neck .. sidharth was shocked by her behaviour and asked her Shehnaaz what are you doing ?

Shehnaaz - nothing bebu .. I was just wanted to cuddle you .. I miss you my jaanu and kissed all over his face leaving her mark ..

Sidharth - ohh so sweet but jaan I was talking na ..

Shehnaaz - oh sorry I just thought mujhe haq ta .. I guess not and she gets up and walks back to her station ...

Sidharth was left there thinking what on earth has just happened... but he looked at Jasmin who put her hand on his thigh ..

Jasmin - oh sidharth .. don't worry about her she will be fine.. but I got to say isn't she a bit young for you..

Sidharth- no I don't think so .. she is just perfect.. excuse me Jasmin I will be right back you enjoy your food ..

Sidharth comes up to Shehnaaz and takes her inside and says what happened?

Shehnaaz - nothing happened bebu .. I'm fine ..

Sidharth - no your not .. otherwise you wouldn't have acted that way ..

Shehnaaz- I didn't like she was all over you .. you are mine and I was upset that you won't stopping her

Sidharth - oh gadhi she is a friend that's it .. I love you 🥰 I'm with you forever .. and takes her into a hug and says your so cute ☺️ I love 💕 this about you

Shehnaaz - what you like ?

Sidharth - your this possessiveness on me

Shehnaaz- only for you and she kisses his cheeks ...

Jasmin leaves and also gives all her money to Team A .. other guests come and Team A wins the task and as a reward they will get home cooked food from they houses .. all were excited besides Shehnaaz and Jeewat as they knew that for them it won't be home cooked.. but they were happy for they team mates..

At night in the bedroom Sidnaaz were on they bed and sidharth takes Shehnaaz into a hug and says I love you so much .. Shehnaaz replies I love you too and kisses his heart ❤️ and they fall asleep

Tomorrow Shehnaaz and Jeewat will get a surprise for Christmas 🎄 .. what do you think it will be ?

Thank you all for the love and support 💜