Chapter 54

A week had passed and everything was going good between Sidnaaz they spent a lot of time together and enjoyed the company of eachother.. sidharth will occasionally go and sit with the others but always came back and sat with Shehnaaz as he never wanted her to be alone and argue with her again .. shefali B had been evicted last week but it really made no difference in the house only asim was affected..

Sidnaaz were in the bedroom on their bed doing masti ..

Sidharth - do you think family week is coming up ?

Shehnaaz - I hope so .. I really miss my family

Sidharth - yeah me too.. I have never been away for this long without any communication with my mum ..

Shehnaaz - I can understand as I'm in the same boat .. do you think your mum will come for family round ?

Sidharth - I think so .. I'm not sure it could be my sisters aswell .. but whoever it is I will be happy to see them .. who do you think will come for you ?

Shehnaaz- I have no idea .. I'm not sure if anyone will fly over or not .. but I will love to see any of them and I will just hug them and not let them go .. you know I know all are missing they family but at least none of you'll are so far from them like me .. and she starts sobbing 😭

Sidharth gets up and takes her in his arms and says I know meri jaan compared anyone here for you it's the most difficult to be so far away from your family.. but I think you were meant to come here and meet your true love he says this and winks at her .. she looks up and his smiling at her and she says sidharthhhh and hugs him tighter and kisses his heart ... sidharth loved her and her little antics .. he was worried how he will live without her when she had to go back ..

Sidharth - jaan are you going to miss me after the show ?

Shehnaaz - of course I will miss you.. I will miss you a lot bebu .. you are my everything..

Sidharth - tell me na what will you miss about me ?

Shehnaaz - when someone argues with me I will miss you.. when someone hugs me I will miss you... when someone kisses me passionately I will miss you..

Sidharth - abey who is kissing you passionately huh ?

Shehnaaz- I'm saying when someone does then I will miss you..

Sidharth cupped her face and said no one absolutely no one will kiss this lips besides me .. you understand.. you are mine heart and soul .. and he places his lips on hers and kisses her ..

Shehnaaz - ok bebu I won't kiss anyone besides you ..but I will really miss you

Sidharth - me too .. just come back quickly ok .. like don't go for too long ..

Shehnaaz - I won't .. don't worry 😉

Sidnaaz spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon together .. Shehnaaz was called into the confession room by Bigg boss ..

In the confession room Shehnaaz enters and says hello Bigg Boss how are you?

BB - I'm fine Shehnaaz.. how are you?

Shehnaaz- I'm fine

BB- that's good to hear .. ok Shehnaaz the reason I called you in here is because we wanted to talk to you about a secret task

Shehnaaz - ok what task Bigg boss ?

BB - today you will have to ignore all the housemates

Shehnaaz - including sidharth?

BB - yes including Sidharth

Shehnaaz- that's going to be difficult.. for how long Bigg Boss ?

BB - until we don't say stop ..

Shehnaaz- ok but do I have to do anything?

BB - yes we will give you tasks in between but your main task is to ignore everyone .. if they talk to you walk the other way .. and for you we have opened the Queens room so you can sleep in there if you pass this task for the remainder of the show ..

Shehnaaz - oh wow ok I will do it .. others I don't care but ignoring sidharth will be difficult..

BB - we know you can do it Shehnaaz .. and your time starts when you hear a buzzer sound which other housemates will think is the store room but it's for you to put on a ear piece ok ..so make sure you reach there first ..

Shehnaaz - ok Bigg boss done ..

BB - ok Shehnaaz you may go now ..and good luck

Shehnaaz goes outside and waits for the buzzer sound to go off .. after 10 minutes the buzzer goes off and paras goes towards the store room but Shehnaaz stops him and says I will go and see what it is .. paras ignores her and goes from there.. Shehnaaz goes in the store room and sees a ear piece and she puts in her ear and hides it by putting her hair down so no one can see it.. she tests it and see if she can hear Bigg boss .. and he responds and she goes outside the store room and starts her task ..

As she comes out sidharth was waiting for her and says what was it ..she was about to answer but remembers she's doing a task so she walks off and goes outside.. he follows her outside and says what happened you ? Why did you walk off from me .. she looks at him and walks off again .. now sidharth got irritated and try to grab her arm but Bigg boss gave her a task and said to pull his arm and twist it around his back.. she turned and as he was about to grab her arm she grabbed his and twisted it and twisted it around his back  without saying anything and then Bigg boss told her to let go and she did and walked off.. sidharth rubbed his arm and said what's wrong with her ? He left her alone now as he was angry she twisted his arm for no reason .. Shehnaaz felt so bad and rushed inside and went to the bathroom and cried as she knew she hurt him .. bigg boss gave her another task to put all the suitcases outside the bathroom area to the dining area.. she laughed after seeing the condition of the luggage area but she took one suitcase 🧳 one by one and pushed it outside and mahira and shefali J saw her and asked her what she is doing .. she ignored them and kept doing it after 10 minutes everyone's suitcases were outside and mahira told paras that look what she's doing so all came inside and kept asking her what she doing ? Some  even took they suitcase back inside but she wheeled it back out .. then bigg boss told her to stop 🛑 and leave the suitcases there and go and jump in the pool and then her task was completed but she has to run and jump in.. (in my story Shehnaaz loves swimming) Shehnaaz smiled and left the suitcases where everyone was staring at her and she ran outside and jumped in the swimming pool.. all ran behind her and then Bigg boss announced task over the high everyone heard .. and looked at her and said we're you doing a task? She nodded her head in yes and came out of the swimming pool and went inside and she took a shower and wore her clothes and sidharth was waiting for her on the balloon bed in the bathroom and said what was the task ?

Shehnaaz - I had to ignore everyone in the house

Sidharth- even me ?

Shehnaaz - especially you .. it was so hard

Sidharth- then the luggage and all ?

Shehnaaz - I had an ear piece and Bigg boss was giving me tasks ..

Sidharth - ok but why you twisted my arm ?

Shehnaaz came closer to him and grabbed his arm and said it was a task bebu .. sidharth looked at her and smiled thank god I was wondering what had happened to you.. but what you got for doing this task .. ?

Shehnaaz- access to the Queens room for you and me for the remainder of the show

Sidharth- are you serious? He said excited..

Shehnaaz- yes I'm serious

Sidnaaz went outside and went to the Queens room and laid on the bed and hugged the rest of the evening..

Hope you liked the chapter

Thank you for all the love and support 💜