Chapter 67

Shehnaaz was still sleeping and sidharth was sitting next to her and just tadofying her and thinking about they future together and how many children they will have and how happy she makes him.. he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her .. Shehnaaz started stirring in her sleep as the heat bag had gotten cold and her stomach was cramping again .. she murmured owww and sidharth heard her and said what happened jaan and he rubbed her back and she opened one eye and said bebu my stomach is hurting and the heat bag is cold ..

Sidharth- oh ho come give it here I will reheat it for you ..

Shehnaaz - no I'm ok ., I just want you next to me ..

Sidharth - are you sure ? If your in pain then

Shehnaaz - no I'm ok you just be here with me please

Sidharth kissed her forehead and said I'm here only my jaan .. I'm not going anywhere..

Sidnaaz cuddled all afternoon and then Bigg boss set a task for the housemates and connections.. it was the selling task just like in BB 13 when the connections came for the coconut oil brand .. ( sorry I forgot which brand it is ) .. all housemates went outside in the garden area for the task .. sidharth helped Shehnaaz get up and walked her outside and settled her next to him in the seating area.. Bigg boss told them the instructions for the task and that sidharth and Asim will be selling their fellow housemates to the connections on certain qualities they have .

The task started and Asim had Shehnaaz as his product to sell to ankita and sidharth had mahira and it was for the most loyal person .. asim spoke rubbish about Shehnaaz which made her upset and sidharth angry 😡 but he knew it was a task and he had to keep his cool .. ankita chose mahira as a more loyal person as she has been loyal to all her friends.. the task continued and Shehnaaz got upset at sidharth as she felt he didn't stand up for her against asim when he was speaking so badly about her and plus she was really moody and hormonal that day .. she looked over at Prince as he was sitting next to her and said something in Punjabi to him .. prince all of sudden got up and said hold on stop the task one second .. all housemates and connections were shocked to what he was doing he walked up to sidharth and said what's your problem?

Sidharth looked at him all confused and said nothing

Prince - nothing .. that's what I thought 💭

Sidharth - bro what are you talking about?

Prince - what I'm talking about.. someone is saying all this shit about your girlfriend and you are just standing here listening to it .. like seriously I'm shocked at your behaviour..

Sidharth - bro I know he was talking shit but we are in a task i can't say anything in the middle of a task

Shehnaaz - that's never stopped you before and she gets up and walks away .. prince gave dirty glare to sidharth and he looked at asim and said I will deal with you later..

Everyone was stunned at what just happened and the way prince and Shehnaaz reacted .. sidharth was about to go inside but was stopped by Kushal who said bro I don't think it's the right time to follow them .. let them calm down.. Kushal turned to asim and said what's wrong with you? Why did you say those things about her and you fully just destroyed her character in front of everyone.. like are you crazy

Meanwhile inside Shehnaaz was in the captains room and was crying and prince came in there and hugged her and said don't cry I'm here na always for you .. Shehnaaz was sobbing 😭 saying why didn't he stand for me .. prince patted her back and said it's ok main hoon na ..

Kushal after yelling at asim went inside to check the situation of Shehnaaz.. he saw both her and prince hugging in the captains room he knocked on the door and said can I come Shehnaaz pulled back from prince and said yes .. Kushal came inside and said are you ok ?

Shehnaaz- yeah I'm fine ..

Kushal- don't worry I just told off that idiot asim .. he shouldn't have said those things about you..

Prince - see even you said something but why didn't Sid ..

Kushal - I'm not sure as they were in task maybe he didn't want to destroy the flow of it .. who knows how he thinks sometimes ..

After awhile sidharth came inside as he couldn't stand being outside without knowing if she was ok or not .. he came in the captain room and saw them all sitting on the bed talking .. Shehnaaz saw him standing at the door and said bebu why you standing  there come here na .. I want to hug you ..( mood change ) the boys were confused as she was just so mad at him and crying and now she was showing him love .. sidharth came inside and sat next to her on the bed and shehnaaZ cuddled him and said I love you bebu ... you are my best friend ❤️..

Sidharth- jaan are you okay? I mean after what happened outside and with asim

Shehnaaz - I'm fine .. I have the best boyfriend I brothers who are always with me and stand by me .. and yell at my enemies winking at Kushal ..

Prince and Kushal laughed at her mood change and said are you serious 🧐 like now you are all fine .. just like that ..

Sidharth realised because she was on her periods she had mood swings and that's what caused everything outside.. he giggled to himself and kissed her forehead and said guys I think it's getting late and I think she should rest now .. the boys agreed and left the room and left Sidnaaz alone...

Sidnaaz were hugging eachother and Shehnaaz fell asleep hugging sidharth .. sidharth saw her looking so cute that he laid her down and laid down next to her and rubbed her back and pecked her lips 👄 love you meri baby .. Shehnaaz smiled love you too kullu ❤️

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜