Chapter 76

It was the next morning and Shehnaaz woke up first and she saw the cutest thing as she sat up from the bed .. it was her bebu sleeping with no shirt on next to her and he had the cutest pout on his face that she couldn't resist so she leaned down and kissed it .. and got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready as she had an interview for some online magazine in 2 hours..

Shehnaaz was getting ready and singing in the bathroom and sidharth opened his eyes at the sound of her voice and smiled hearing her singing .. her voice always made him happy.. she came out of the bathroom and her hair was all wet and she saw him awake and she looked at him and smiled he smiled back at her ..

Shehnaaz- good morning bebu

Sidharth - good morning jaan .. why are you up so early ?

Shehnaaz- I have an interview in a hour and few more until this afternoon and then I have to come back to the hotel and pack as me and Baaz are leaving tonight..

Sidharth - leaving for where ?

Shehnaaz- Punjab kullu .. mummy and papa are waiting

Sidharth sits up on the bed and says umm for how long are you going to Punjab ?

Shehnaaz- just 10 days and then back to Melbourne

Sidharth - so this is the last time we are meeting?

Shehnaaz- walks closer to him and sits beside him on the bed and says no bebu ., I will come back fast I have to go back my visa is expiring in 13 days

Sidharth- but ... and he had a tear in his eye .. we just got to be alone and now you are leaving

Shehnaaz- bebu you knew I had to go back eventually,, please don't make this any harder than it is

Sidharth- trust me I'm trying so hard not too .. but I'm going to miss you and he hugs her so tightly and cries into her neck .. which smelled so good her fragrance was so endearing..

Shehnaaz cupped his face and said bebu please don't cry I'm going to miss you too ., but I have to go and we will talk everyday ..

Sidharth - but can't you come back here and leave from here to Melbourne?

Shehnaaz- I wish but papa has booked the tickets from Chandigarh.. why can't you come to Punjab for a couple of days..

Sidharth- I so would but you know as the winner I have all this travel and appearances planned ..

Shehnaaz- hmm ., I better finish getting ready otherwise I will be late..

Sidharth - what time is your flight tonight!

Shehnaaz- at 11pm .. why don't we hang before I leave huh

Sidharth gets up from the bed and says I have a better idea I will drop you to the airport ..

Shehnaaz- but bebu the media ?

Sidharth- I don't care I will drop you to the airport and that's final and plus we are engaged ..

Shehnaaz- ok bebu ., I will be back here around 5pm do let's catch up then ok .. love you bebu I have to go now ..

Sidharth kisses her on the lips 👄 ever so passionately and says love you too jaan and I will see you later ok ..

Shehnaaz- ok bye 👋

Shehnaaz left her hotel to go for her interviews with Baaz .. sidharth freshened up and left the hotel just after them and left the key with the concierge at the reception,, and he left for his work too ,,

In the evening Shehnaaz and Baaz came back to the hotel and got the keycard from the concierge and went up to the room ., they entered and started packing and getting ready to leave .. Shehnaaz messaged sidharth and told him she was back in the hotel ., sidharth replied ok I will see you soon.. after about 30 minutes sidharth came and said ok why don't you guys check out now and then we go out for dinner then I will drop you to the airport.. Shehnaaz and Baaz agreed and they checked out of the hotel and loaded the bags into sidharth's BMW and sat in his car .. Shehnaaz in the front seat and Baaz at the back .. sidharth sat on the driver seat and held Shehnaaz hand and drove to a secluded restaurant where he knew they won't be media present.. they reached the restaurant and hopped down from the car and sidharth held Shehnaaz hand and took her into a hug and kissed her forehead .. he was emotional and didn't want to let her go but he knew she had too go... they had dinner and had fun chit chatting and telling jokes .. it was around 7pm and they sat back in the car and again he held her hand whilst driving and he had a tear stroking down his eye as he knew it was nearly time to say goodbye to her .. they reached the airport and he down and helped Baaz and the airport staff with all their luggage and put it on the trolleys and now it was time for her to go .. he turned and looked at her and she was tearing but tried very hard to control it .. Baaz stepped back to give them a moment.. he grabbed her and hugged her so tightly and cried and said I love you so much jaan ., i didn't realise you would leave so quickly after the show ., but what to do ., Shehnaaz cried into his chest and said I love you too bebu I'm going to miss you so much ., i promise I will come back fast ok .. sidharth cupped her face and kissed her on the lips 👄 and said I'm going to miss this please come back fast ok .. I will bebu whilst crying and hugging him so tightly.. she pulled back and said please take care of yourself and don't get into any trouble I'm always with you ok you can call me anytime .. he looked at her and said you also take care of yourself ok don't do anything silly .. and I love you jaan ... please take care whilst cupping her face .. he kissed her forehead and just hugged her .. Baaz came up to them and said it's time to go otherwise we will be late for the flight .. Shehnaaz looked up at Baaz and nodded and said ok coming .. she looked up at sidharth and kissed his lips and cheeks and said I better go .. I will call you once we have checked in ok ..

Sidharth- ok jaan and he let go of her and said bye to Baaz and there she walked inside with Baaz and waited until she got entered the doors .. he saw her enter and she turned and waved at him and blew a kiss 💋 he smiled and waved back and pretended to catch the kiss .. 💋 and walked back to his car and sat inside and started the ignition and drove back to his home and he cried the whole way.. he reached home and his phone started ringing it was Shehnaaz he answered it in one ring

Sidharth- hi jaan.. all ok ?

Shehnaaz- yes bebu we just checked in we should be boarding soon.. you reached home safely?

Sidharth - yeah just got home a while ago ,, jaan I love you 🥰

Shehnaaz- love you too bebu .. ok listen I have to go as we are boarding now I will call once I reach Punjab .. or would it be too late?

Sidharth- no no you call I won't sleep I'm waiting for your call .. have a safe flight ✈️ love you 😘

Shehnaaz- love you and miss you bebu 🥰

Shehnaaz boarded her flight ✈️ for Punjab and sidharth all of a sudden felt alone ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜