Chapter 5

It was Day 1 in the Bb House and the Morning song woke up everyone .. the morning song was The Humma Song from Ok Jaanu

Everyone started getting up as the lights turned on in the bedroom.

But Shehnaaz and Sidharth were still sleeping 💤 when the music was playing really loudly .

Mahira and Rashmi saw that how Sidharth was hugging Shehnaaz and sleeping and they called some other contestants saying how cheap is this they don't even know eachother and in less than 24 hours they already hugging and sleeping.. how characterless she has no shame at all to do this act on national television. Disgusting girl Mahira said to the others .
They were talking so loudly that Shehnaaz woke up and saw them all staring and poking fun at her ... she didn't think anything of it and tap Sidharth to wake up ... they both got up and ignored everyone staring at them and moved outside to start the day .

Shehnaaz was getting ready in the bathroom and she overheard some of the girls talking about her and how she should understand this behaviour doesn't work in India and she will be evicted from the show quickly because of this disgusting behaviour hugging a man she doesn't know and sleeping.
Shehnaaz was surprised that these women had nothing else to talk about but her and her behaviour.. she left it alone as they was no use of arguing with them ... she thought because they couldn't do what she did with sidharth they were jealous.. she laughed at her own thought 💭 and continued getting ready .

Sidharth was sitting outside and trying to work out in the gym when asim said to him I saw you slept very well last night .. man your lucky on the first night straight jappi... sidharth laughed and said I guess I am... but why was everyone staring at us this morning ?  Asim said listen bhai don't worry about others and what they say or do because they have nothing else better to do .. I was just saying you both looked very sweet together. Sidharth smiled and said yeah your right .

Rashmi - who is on kitchen chopping duty ?

Shehnaaz - umm me and sidharth ... what do you need chopped?

Rashmi - I need onions 🧅 and tomatoes 🍅 chopped finely for the breakfast. Please do it quickly .

Shehnaaz- ok no problem Rashmi . It will be done . Sidharth come and let's do our duty .

Shehnaaz and sidharth were chopping the vegetables and Shehnaaz laughed when she saw how hard sidharth was trying to cut an onion 🧅.. she asked him have you never chopped vegetables? Sidharth replied I have never entered the kitchen to cook .. she giggled that's ok I will help you and show you a fast way to get it done for maharani Rashmi ji she said while laughing.. sidharth laughed too saying oh don't give her so much attention..while cutting vegetables sidharth thought this is the best time to get to know her so he started asking her questions..

Sidharth - Shehnaaz tell me about yourself ?

Shehnaaz - what do you want to know ? Let's do one thing you ask and I will try to answer you ok ..

Sidharth - ok .. where in Australia are you from? How old are you? Are you single. 

Shehnaaz - I said one question at a time you asked so many ... ok well I'm from Melbourne in Australia I'm 25 years old and yes I'm single and ready to mingle she said with a smile on her face . What else ask more na

Sidharth - ok ..what is your true passion? Are you ready for love ?

Shehnaaz - umm my true passion is my career I live on my own terms I don't like to be bossed around I love what I do .. I'm always ready for love ❤️  can I ask you something?

Sidharth - sure ask

Shehnaaz - umm what exactly type of celebrity are you ? Like what's your profession?

Sidharth - well I thought you knew I was an actor in tv and I have done a few movies..

Shehnaaz - wow awesome so your like really famous na ?? Of course you are your so damn hot 🔥 she blurted out

Sidharth - he laughed .. yeah I guess I am famous ... anyways we're you comfortable sleeping last night ?

Shehnaaz - yes I was... you are like the best hugger.. like if they was a competition for the best hugger while sleeping you will definitely win .. see like I have hugged people and slept before but the peace I found with you is like a different level.. you know what I mean

Sidharth -  oh wow .. you are truly unfiltered.. like you are so open ..

Shehnaaz - well I don't believe in hiding anything because eventually the truth will come out ... ouch 😣

Sidharth- what happened? what did you do ?

Shehnaaz - I was talking to you and I got distracted and hit my finger on the table .. ouch sidharth it's hurting please kiss 💋 it to make it better she said cutely

Sidharth - umm but they are other people here

Shehnaaz - sidhaaarthh please it's hurting na please kiss my finger and make the pain stop ..

Sidharth smiled seeing her cuteness and he took her finger and pecked it and Shehnaaz smiled saying see all better .. they finish cutting the vegetables and went outside.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth thank you for before .. I know people think I'm a baby or small child but see I'm scared of the dark and I sleep with a night light 💡 and when I get hurt I can't tolerate pain at all .. I think we are going to be best friends in this house and forever .. I don't know why but I have a feeling..,

Sidharth - Shehnaaz no need for thank you and all especially if we are friends ... don't worry about others and if you are afraid you come to me ok and I will take away your fear and pain . I have the same feeling sweetheart that we are going to be good friends.

They smiled and Shehnaaz  pecked him on the cheeks and then pointed to her cheeks for a kiss 💋 back from him he gave her a peck on her forehead.

Friendship is blooming between Sidharth and Shehnaaz ... read on to find out what happens after the first nominations .

Thank you for all the votes I truly appreciate them .. please comment if you are liking the story .. 💜