Chapter 20

It was the next day and it was a chill day in the house . 

All the housemates were lazing around with nothing to do when Shehnaaz said why don't we do something.. I'm getting bored she was talking to sidharth ..

Sidharth - jaan today is relaxing day ... so just chill ..

Shehnaaz - no I'm getting bored .. with a cute pout

Sidharth - Shehnaaz don't show me this cute puppy face you know I can't say no to you then

Shehnaaz kept doing it and then she came closer and kissed his cheeks and was about to kiss his lips ..when sidharth pushed her and said they are people here ...

Shehnaaz - oh kullu .. you are so camera conscious.. you see people already know you are mine ..

Sidharth - moti it's not about that .. see my mom is watching and she won't like all this ..

Shehnaaz - but you love me no ?

Sidharth - yes I do

Shehnaaz - then what's the problem?

Sidharth - no problem..jaan but please understand

Shehnaaz - no I don't want to understand and walks out of the bedroom..

Sidharth - shit man ... why is she so sensitive how to explain to her that doing all this on national television is not right .. what to do now ..

Shehnaaz was sitting outside and mumbling to herself when Preeti and Jeewat saw her and came up to her and said hey 👋 what happened? All good

Shehnaaz - yeah all fine ..

Jeewat- are you sure ?

Preeti - don't tell me you both had another fight ?

Shehnaaz - both who ?

Preeti - you and sidharth of course

Shehnaaz - no nothing like that ... I just wanted some time away from him.. you know we are always together so I thought I should give him some space ..

Jeewat - oh cool ... let's do something I'm getting bored .. you want to join Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz - what were you thinking?

Jeewat - I don't know why don't we play a game

Preeti - like what game ?

Jeewat — ummm .. any suggestions Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz - yeah let's play antakshri.. do you know how to play ?

Preeti /Jeewat - yes we do ...

The three of them we're playing and having so much fun 🤩 when sidharth came outside to see what Shehnaaz was doing .. when he saw that she was having fun he gave her a look and went back in ..

Shehnaaz - what happened to him ? Why he stormed back inside . I better go and check ... she gets up and goes inside

Sidharth was sitting on they bed and saw her coming so he pretended to be sleeping as he wanted her to manofy him ..

Shehnaaz - what happened you came outside and then stormed back in ... all fine ?

Sidharth - why do you care .,, go and have fun with your friends..

Shehnaaz - oh that's the problem.. that I was having fun and you were sitting here sulking

Sidharth - I wasn't sulking I'm not a kid

Shehnaaz - yes you were .. you acted like a little kid just now ..

Sidharth - no I didn't... don't irritate me now ..

Shehnaaz - ok I won't .. she starts walking out

Sidharth grabs her hand and says don't go don't leave please.., I don't want to be alone here ..

Shehnaaz - oh meri kullu you are to cute mera nonna bacha ..

Sidharth - nonna bacha ? Another nickname

Shehnaaz- yes another nickname .,, because you are acting like a small baby

Sidharth - but I am you baby he said with a smirk

Shehnaaz - that you are.. and pecked his lips

Sidharth - jaan please don't it's hard to control otherwise .. especially when I'm around you ..

Shehnaaz - why you want to do more?

Sidharth - no .. well not right now

Shehnaaz - ohh you are having Ganda ganda thoughts about me ..

Sidharth - you don't even know ..

Shehnaaz looked at him and Hugged him and said love you jaan ❤️

Sidharth - love you too 🥰

Shehnaaz - I'm sorry if I made you upset ..

Sidharth - no you didn't I just don't want everyone to see .. you see people here don't like we are together and I don't want anyone to curse it ..

Shehnaaz - I get that but ..

Sidharth - but what ?

Shehnaaz - I like kissing you though..

Sidharth - Jaan I love kissing you too but only when we are alone ok ..

Shehnaaz - ok kullu 🥰

Sidnaaz spent the rest of the day like this and went outside and had fun with the others .. and played games until the late evening and fell asleep in each others arms .

Tomorrow will be another task for the wildcards ... read on to find out more

Thank you all for the love and support 💜