Chapter 47

It was the next morning and Sidnaaz were cuddling and sleeping. The morning song played and everyone started getting up slowly to go and dance . Sidharth got up first and went outside and saw pahira dancing and Shefali J pulled him in to dance with her to the song dil ka telephone from dream girl. Sidharth started dancing and having fun with them even after the song finished. Shehnaaz got up and saw that sidharth wasn't there next to her so she got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day . Shehnaaz was in the luggage area getting her clothes when she felt sick 🤢 so she ran in the toilet and vomited 🤮 as she didn't eat anything the night before so she felt unwell as she came outside she saw no one in the bathroom so she went and washed her mouth and face and went for a shower 🚿 as she came out the evil gang were all in there freshening up . Shehnaaz took her mike and asked Bigg boss to see the doctor as she still felt a bit queasy and she didn't want to take any risk with her health . Bigg boss called her into the store room to see the doctor .

Whilst Shehnaaz was seeing the doctor sidharth came in the bedroom and was finding her but she wasn't there so he went and checked in the bathroom and she wasn't in there either .. he said to himself where is she ? He came out of the bathroom and saw Shehnaaz coming out of the store room area .. he went up to her and said what happened? Shehnaaz held his hand as she felt a bit weak as she hadn't eaten anything and the doctor gave her medication 💊 to take ... sidharth took her hand and said are you ok.?

Shehnaaz - hmm bebu .. and she nearly fell but he lifted her up and helped her in the bedroom and laid her on their bed .

Sidharth - jaan are you ok ? While checking her forehead and she had a slight fever 🤒 baby you have a fever .. why didn't you tell me ?

Shehnaaz - I didn't see you in the morning and when I went to freshen up I vomited and felt sick so I asked Bigg boss to see the doctor that's where I was coming from just now and

Sidharth - haan what the doctor said ? While holding her hand..

Shehnaaz - he said as I didn't eat properly yesterday so my stomach was empty so I felt nauseous but they gave this medicine which will help with the nausea.. otherwise I'm fine .. don't worry about me

Sidharth- don't worry about you ?? What do you mean Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz - I mean you go on with your day I will be fine after I take the medicine and I will rest

Sidharth - I will take care of you samjhi.. if you need anything you will tell me ok and he kissed her forehead ..

Shehnaaz- hmm and she kissed the back of his hand .. I love you bebu 💋❤️

Sidharth - love you too sweetheart.. ok now do you want me to get you something?

Shehnaaz - no I'm ok .. I just want to sleep but

Sidharth - but what ?

Shehnaaz- umm it's ok leave it

Sidharth- what is it jaan ?

Shehnaaz - can you cuddle me please

Sidharth- did you even need to ask me this .. of course I will come and he laid next to her and cuddled her tightly...

Shehnaaz - thank you bebu 💕

Shehnaaz went to sleep and sidharth was just caressing her cheeks as she slept .. he kept thinking she is so beautiful I'm so lucky to have her ..she had the cutest pout on her face and her eyes were flinching so he knew she as dreaming .. after a couple of hours Shehnaaz woke up and she held on to sidharth's tshirt and looked up at him and he was smiling at her with the cutest grin 😀..

Shehnaaz- how long did I sleep for?

Sidharth - I think a couple of hours .. can't be sure you know .. are you feeling better now baby ?

Shehnaaz- a bit .. but I'm hungry .. oh no 🙈

Sidharth - what happened?

Shehnaaz - you were with me the whole time did you eat anything ? You just be hungry come I will go and cook you something and she started getting up ..

Sidharth - relax I ate ok .. Jeewat came and gave me breakfast here with my chai ☕️ so I'm fine .. but I will go and get you something,,ok

Shehnaaz- hmm ok

Sidharth comes outside and sees mahira in the kitchen and he tells her Shehnaaz condition and can she help him make something for her ..

Mahira - well they is already dhal and rice why don't you mix a bit for her .. that will be good for her now .. not to heavy .. ( pretending to be nice but inside she didn't care about Shehnaaz.. but she wanted to remain in sidharth's good books ) ..

Sidharth- ok I will do that .. he took a plate and put a bit of rice and dhal (peeli dhal) and mixed it together and took a yogurt from the fridge and took it inside for her ..

Sidharth- sweetheart sit up come I got you some dhal and rice .. I will feed you come

Shehnaaz slowly got up and sidharth took the spoon 🥄 and put a bite on it and took it towards her mouth .. Shehnaaz made a face

Sidharth - what's wrong ? Are you feeling sick again ?

Shehnaaz- no I don't want to eat with a spoon ..

Sidharth - then how ?

Shehnaaz- I want you to feed me with your own hands .. just like my mummy does when I'm sick 🤒

Sidharth now realised when she is unwell she is going to need extra pampering and attention.. but he loved to do it .. he smiled and took a bite with his hand and fed her and she bit his finger ..

Sidharth - ouch .. baby don't be naughty now ok .. be a good girl and finish your food and then you have to take your medicine.,

Shehnaaz- yes the sexiest male nurse ever .. she said with a naughty smile..

Sidharth smiled at her and blushed a bit and kept feeding her until it was all finished he gave her the medicine and helped her lie down and said I will be back I'm just going to wash the plate ok .. give me 5 minutes..

Shehnaaz- ok .. thank you bebu for taking care of me today ..

Sidharth - jaan mujhe haq hai no one else can take care of you like me ok .. and he left the room

Shehnaaz heard that and blushed and hid her face in the pillow

Sidharth saw her from outside and smiled at her antics ..he came back in the room and laid next to her and took her into his arms and rubbed her back ..

Shehnaaz kissed his cheeks .. love you my kullu

Sidharth kissed her forehead and they both slept for the rest of the afternoon.

I hope you liked this chapter . .

Thank you all for all the love and support.💜