Chapter 59

Later in the evening Sidnaaz were sleeping in the bedroom in eachothers arm .. when Shehnaaz woke up suddenly and she sat up and started panicking and breathing very heavily.. hearing her sidharth sat up and rubbed her back and said jaan what happened?

Shehnaaz - bebu I ... saw a bad dream while sobbing 😭

Sidharth grabbed her into his arms and said what bad dream sweetheart I'm here na ..

Shehnaaz - bebu you won't leave me na ?

Sidharth - pagal hai never .. I'm always with you Hamesha .. you know this ..

Shehnaaz- bebu I'm scared what if ..

Sidharth - no what if ok .. I love you and I always will.. you are mine and I'm yours forever no one and nothing can ever change that .. do you understand? Whilst cupping her face he kissed her forehead..

Shehnaaz - but bebu what if my dream comes true .. that someone tries to separate us

Sidharth - let them try .. we are Sidnaaz baby no amount of strength can pull us apart .. we are one soul ..

Shehnaaz calmed down and cuddled into his chest and hugged him tightly..

Sidharth - baby are you ok now ?

Shehnaaz- yes bebu .. I don't know why I'm taking such tensions as I know you are with me forever .. bebu please don't break my heart ❤️ it's very fragile

Sidharth- jaan you don't break mine either mine is more fragile than yours .. he smiled looking at her .. come lie down now and chill kar .. I got so scared like all of a sudden what happened to you ..

Shehnaaz - bebu you know I have never had this feeling before with anyone .. like I have had boyfriends in the past but I have never had that feeling if I lose them I will care but with you it's a different feeling and I'm scared to lose you and I'm possessive for you and protective for you ...I really truly love you from the bottom of my heart bebu ..

Sidharth - I know meri jaan and he kisses her cheeks and says I'm the same I have had many girls in my past but with you it's a different story like when I first time saw you I fell in love with you and I knew I wanted you in my life even if it was just a friend .. but I consider myself lucky that I got you now as my life partner..I was first very worried because of the age difference between us but even those doubts you cleared for me .. sometimes I wish I met you ages ago or we were born closer in age .. but

Shehnaaz- but god had other plans na .. I was born for you just for you 14 years later in another country so we were meant to meet here at the right time jaan ..and now this is our time .. this is why we both had an instant connection because we are connected by the heart already and we didn't know it until now .. we had to go through all those past relationships to find eachother ..

Sidharth - really sometimes you surprise me with your words and maturity.. but you are right we are soulmates.. I believe that we are ..

Shehnaaz- when you saw me were violins 🎻 playing in the background and she chuckled 🤭

Sidharth - well maybe not violins but my heart ❤️ was racing when I saw you on the stage .. how about you when you first saw me?

Shehnaaz- I first saw you outside the set when I was taking a photo of my arrival at the gate .. as I was walking to the car I caught a glimpse of you walking towards me and then when I saw you on stage and when Salman sir introduced you I got so excited and forgot everything and said I want you as my partner ..

Sidharth - wait you saw me outside the set ?

Shehnaaz - yeah I did .. why you didn't know .. when I saw you and sat back in the car I smiled and was wondering who you were ..

Sidharth - I remember when I saw you I was wondering who was this crazy girl taking photos outside the gate and I thought you were a creator Bigg boss or something but when I saw you on stage and you were mind blowing and I couldn't resist getting to know you..

Shehnaaz- hai saachi 💕

Sidharth - muchi baby and he pecked her lips 👄

Sidnaaz spent the rest of the evening together talking on general topics and eventually went to sleep..,

Hope you liked todays chapter

Thank you all for the love and support 💜