Chapter 52

New Year's Day and the morning song played and everyone got up and started dancing .. Shehnaaz was not in the mood to dance so she got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up for the day .. sidharth got up and went outside and started dancing with his new friends the evil gang .. all were dancing and bringing in the first day of the new year..

Shehnaaz sat on the bed in the bathroom area and she was alone as everyone was outside doing their own thing .. Shehnaaz started missing her family and all her friends back home and even the sisters she made in the house .. she knows Sidharth said she wasn't alone but he was outside being all social while she was alone .. she missed him but he had changed after hanging out with them but she didn't want to fight with him anymore.. she got up and went to the luggage area to take her clothes so she could have a shower 🚿.. she found a nice Indian suit and decided to wear it and dress up for herself and to make herself happy today .. she went and had a shower 🚿 and got ready in this beautiful mustard color ethnic wear

she went outside and saw no one there she thought to go outside and try to mingle with the rest but she couldn't do it as too much had happened between them so she went to the kitchen and cut some fruits to eat for her breakfast and went to the di...

she went outside and saw no one there she thought to go outside and try to mingle with the rest but she couldn't do it as too much had happened between them so she went to the kitchen and cut some fruits to eat for her breakfast and went to the dining table and started eating.. she noticed a pot on the stove that should have had her chai in it but it was empty she shrugged her shoulders and went back to the dining table and finished her fruit and then she did her duty of washing dishes and went to the bedroom and sat on the bed ..

Meanwhile outside where the rest were sitting and talking ..

Mahira - Sid I'm so glad we are all Friends now ..

Sidharth - yeah it feels good..

Shefali B - you spend too much time with Shehnaaz Sid .. you have to remember you are here for the game .. not friendships and only we can take you ahead ..

Sidharth - I don't think that's true.. I love Shehnaaz a lot and she doesn't distract me from the game ..

Paras - yes she does .. all the time bebu bebu .. how do you stand it ..

Sidharth - again I love her and she's my life so whatever she does doesn't annoy me..

Asim - bro you must be kidding.. poor thing is all alone now .. no friends nothing now she will cling on to you more ..

Shefali J- yeah she's such a chipku.. bloody loser she is ..

Sidharth - hmm whatever .. chal let's talk about something else..

Rashmi - by the way where is she ? Probably crying somewhere..

Sidharth then realises she must be alone so he gets up to go and find her .. he goes inside and doesn't see her in the kitchen area .. he walks towards the bedroom and sees her sitting up on the bed just lost in her own world.. he goes up to her and says baby in a funny voice to get her attention but she doesn't respond., he tries again .. but no response from her .. he goes closer ..

Sidharth - jaan .. and he shook her a bit but she didn't budge .. he saw tear stains on her face ..he sat down on the bed and just pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly and he felt wetness on his shirt he pulled her back a bit and saw she was crying 😭 he cupped her face and said sweetheart what happened? Whilst rubbing her back

Shehnaaz - while sobbing 😭 nothing I'm fine and she tried to wipe her tears .. but sidharth wiped them with his thumb and said then why are you crying?

Shehnaaz- I just felt alone .. like you all were outside and I was in this big house alone .. so I felt sad and tears came ..

Sidharth - oh meri jaan .. I'm sorry I was outside and for a second I forgot about you ... I'm so sorry please forgive me

Shehnaaz - bebu you forgot about me? And she pushed him a little..

Sidharth - well not intentionally.. I was just caught up in conversation with them and it slipped my mind that you were alone inside ..

Shehnaaz - I guess it's ok .. and moves back to a sitting position on the bed .. can I ask you something?

Sidharth - of course sweetheart .. ask me anything

Shehnaaz - umm is this relation going to work?

Sidharth- why wouldn't it .. wait where is this coming from

Shehnaaz - I'm just been thinking like now you are busy with your friends and outside you will be busy with work .. how is this going to work with me being in Australia 🇦🇺 majority of the time..

Sidharth - firstly I have declared my love for you and you are mine ok only mine and we will make it work together.. he cupped her face I can't lose you ever .. you are my everything my peace my world .. so please we will figure it out here and outside even if I have to find a way to settle you with me permanently.. I can't live without you.. and he hugged her tightly

Shehnaaz - bebu I can't breathe.. I love you too but can we think practically please..

Sidharth - Shehnaaz I'm not going to say this again ., please leave the topic we will figure it out ..

Shehnaaz - ok I will.. but I'm allowed to share my fears and feelings right..

Sidharth - of course you are but I just don't want to talk about this now .. and he gets up and walks outside..

Shehnaaz was left alone once again ..

Will sidharth understand where Shehnaaz is coming from?

Thank you for all the love and support 💜