CHAPTER ONE

chapter one
luna - tuc fanfiction

chapter oneluna - tuc fanfiction

"hey, cute guy..."

warning! inappropriate words and violence!

small texts or phrases intended.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"luna, i have unfortunate news for you." izza uttered as she approaches the girl who just arrived at yung after she was called.

"how unfortunate is it, mom?" luna furrowed her brows as her lips were straight like a line.

izza sighed. "cheoljung was deceased."

"how? wha-no... how did he die?" luna's eyes widened and she frowned, tears forming in her eyes and it was ready to fall in any seconds.

"he was murdered and his soul was consumed by the level three evil spirit." izza answered.

"i'm going back, right?" luna sobbed, wiping her tears and deeply sighed.

"yes. they are your original team, anyway, and they needed you now." izza gently pats her daughter's shoulder and pulls her for a safe and warm embrace to reduce the pain and comfort her.

"i would never forgive whoever that evil is."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

☾ ☘ ◆

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
as the bell rings from the entrance door of the famous noodle shop, four people whirled, furrowing their brows, they were wearing all black. they were mourning for their loss for their team member, cheoljung.

"kang lunauelle is back. did you miss me?" they gasped by the girl's entrance.

she was wearing a black long shirt inside of her black blazer pairing with her black boot-cut pants.

"we thought you'd never want to go back."

"welcome back, kiddo."