CHAPTER TWELVE

A/n: This is unexpected decision of mine. I made this whole chapter as Luna's point of view, this is going to be crazy one! In this early chapter, Luna's past will really unfold.

Lmao. I said in the last chapter that I'm going to publish the next chapter in 2 days but I'm here, I published this for now because it's all about Luna. But there's still missing piece in her past, and I'm trying to search it in my mind. It will come up soon!

Happy reading!

Warning! Luna's past, a bit traumatic, and very emotional. (in my perspective)

CHAPTER TWELVE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I was alone after my parents and older sister died not until granny took care of me, and Junha became my brother, also when I met you..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna's Point Of View

I didn't expect a tears rolls down on my cheeks. I'm defending Mun, that he really deserve to be defended.

I don't want him to be kicked out of being a counter.

I was mad at Wigen, she didn't trust the boy! At all.

Mun saved her, and yet this is how she'll repay him?

Mun is a very kind, brave, and adorable that I've ever met.

He just wanted to meet his parents that passed away.

Why he can't get that? It's his only wish.

After we went to the afterlife, Motak left the shop, and went to a place that Jeongyeong gave him earlier.

I didn't bother to come with him because I can't tell him that I already know what in his phone. If I utter any words that related to his past, my deal with Giran, and the higher would kick me.

I told Mun that I will buy him an ice cream before we open the Eonni's noodles since he didn't lose his job as a counter, and being a brave boy.

We were walking back to the shop, and noticed that he's smiling brightly. That made me smile too.

"I'm curious about you, Luna." Mun sudden spoke.

I turned to him, and confused, "Tell me about it."

"What did you ask an exchange for this job?"

I stopped in my tracks, and he also stopped. I stared at his curious, and round eyes.

"I'll tell you next time." I beamed, and flicks his forehead.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed, as he massaged his forehead. It was not that hard flick.

I started to walk again, and I know he is following me behind.

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Next question, please."

"When is your birthday then?"

"December 26, 2000."

"What your favorite color?"

"Purple."

He kept bothering me with his interview questions, and he didn't give up to ask me that one question, and I keep dodging it.

"Tell me already, Luna. Please, I can't sleep because of my curiosity." He said, and I giggles.