CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
Daylight - TUC FANFICTION

"it's supposed to be a surprise!..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna deeply sighed, entering the restaurant, and sees hana sat on the table while ms chu settled the staffs that wrapped by a white silk.

hana turned to luna, raising her brow. "can't sleep?"

luna hummed as her response and sat on the chair.

"worried about your boyfriend?"

"boyfriend?" ms chu questioned, baffled and looked at luna who shot a glare at hana.

"she and mun-"

"hey!"

"what!?"

"they're together."

"no! it's supposed to be a surprise!"

"really?"

"stop!" luna snapped, and the other women with her pursed their lips.

"i'm sorry. yes, i admit it. me and mun are together."

"see, ms chu?"

"we wasn't sure at first that you two like each other but this. oh, my."

"congrats."

"yes, congrats."

"let's put it aside now that you already knew the truth." luna said, the corners of her lips curved up. "so, who will hold this other staff if mun is going to face and summon ji cheongsin?"

their gaze went to her, wide eyes, and they exchanged glances. as jangmul entered the restaurant and they turned to him. ms chu who is looks baffled.

"that was wise to think, luna." jangmul sent a smile to luna. "he'll call forth the territory and summon ji cheongsin."

"see? mun can do it. i know it."

"yes, yes, i agree. there's an old adage for this. 'the one who tied the knot must untie it.'"

"speak of the devil. he shows up whenever we needed him as soon as possible." ms chu muttered and luna snorted.

"see? it fits perfectly in my hands." jangmul said, while he holds one of the staff. "hiyah!"

"goodness."

they jumped on their track when mr choi yelled as he showed some moves with the staff and luna couldn't help to find herself fascinated and laughing how hilarious is mr choi.

"my gosh. stop fooling around in here." ms chu exclaimed and jangmul stopped as he sent a wink at luna. the girl clapped her hands on her mouth holding her laughter. meanwhile, hana got a bit terrified and obviously surprised.

"jangmul is going to take one of the five staffs." ms chu announced, and mr choi nodded. "what can we do? we have no one around here."

"what do you mean?"

"ms chu, have you forgotten already? think of our beautiful days in the field. we worked in great harmony, like a ping-pong game." mr choi uttered, felt like he was hurt by ms chu's words.

"give."

"yippee."

"take."

"whoopee."

"what's wrong with me?" ms chu slapped her hand and turned away.

"what do kids call this nowadays?" jangmul questioned. "tiki-taka, right?"