CHAPTER SIX

A/n: Luna's POV represent the text like this (Luna)

CHAPTER SIX
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I just witnessed another car accident..."

Warning! Violence and strong words.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Today was my parents funeral. I couldn't cry. I don't know how to cry. I've never felt this so sad but any tears were not falling down my cheeks.

All my relatives were here to give their grieves and trying to talk to their children, that's us. Me and my big sister, Stella.

Stella was the one who's crying right now and she tells those who keep asking her why I'm not crying that I really couldn't even I already tried my best to cry.

I just couldn't. Maybe... Someday I'll cry.

My parents were the wonderful and humorous. My father really loves the both of us and he's staying at home to take care of us.

My mother was a cop. I never tell anyone about it, Hana already knew this. How Hana knew about it? Simple she read my memories while we're on training. And Hana was a friend that I made in high school.

After my parents passed away, my sister, Stella was busy earning money for us. Until granny showed up and she told us that we were going to live with her.

Stella refused. She said she's adult and she can provide a place and food for us. I'm her number one priority.

I never ask about her job, I was quiet at that time. As if I had lost my voice after my parents died.

Then, one day I was walking in the road and a girl was infront of me, she seems not in herself. She doesn't know that there's a swift truck coming in her direction, and I pushed her and saved her ass.

She felt really bad for me that it cause my coma. My head was really damage and it can cause an amnesia while I'm in a coma.

My sister, Stella, I heard she was crying over my body laid on hospital bed. Stella took care of me and my granny was beside her.

Until, the day when I first meet Wigen. She has this silver-hair and really beautiful and beside her, it was mom.

I asked her "Is it my time to go afterlife?"

She replied. "No. We're here because you have a potential to be a counter."

"Counter?"

"Wigen, I know she has a potential but she's young for this job." My mother interrupted and her eyes were on Wigen.

"It's her decision if she wants to be a counter, Izza." Wigen glanced over my mom and went to my direction.

"I'll do it."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

After Motak get some fresh air to refresh all the memories he only had back when he awoken from in a coma, he was shocked to hear Mun's father, So Gwon because it was the name on the card that he found in his pocket. He continues drive way home.

Ms Chu's eyes flattered open. "Are you sleepy? Should I drive?"

"I just needed to get some air. You can go back to sleep." Motak answered and took a glance over Ms Chu.