CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"They also hurt my brother..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Currently, Luna was eating an ice cream in the convenience store, and enjoying the food. She grabs her phone as she dialed Junha's number.

The call was ringing. However, he didn't answer it.

Luna narrowed her brows and she did try again, still no answer. She sighed softly as she took a bite on her ice cream.

Her eyes went wider, as she gasped, and accidentally slips her ice cream from her hand, and falls on the table. The color of her eyes were like the color of their territory, she felt her blood boiled, and also felt Mun's rage through the territory.

Luna quickly got out of the store, as she panting heavily.

"Luna, did you see Mun? Go quick to his location. He might kill someone."

"Yes." Luna panted, and she sprinted towards Mun.

Her phone vibrates, she quickly grabs it, as she answered the phone.

"Luna, you're on your way, right?" Hana asked.

"Yes. They had my brother too, I will never forgive them for doing this and for now I'll stop Mun."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna did arrived at the abandoned factory, she gasping for air, and hurriedly walked inside. At the moment, Motak was already there, and he was holding Mun, as the boy was crying.

"Oh, Luna's here." Motak noticed, as the both turned to her. "Hey, why are you crying?"

Mun was sobbing, as Motak shook him, and speaks, "You can get angry. You can hit them. I'm just trying to tell you that you could've killed that punk if you hadn't stopped."

"Look, our territory has opened up. Luna is connected to the territory. The territory was inside her. She could see what's inside the territory, feel our emotions, hear all the sounds that from inside this territory. This is why you need training, you silly goose." Motak added, and he wiping the drops of bloods that was splash on Mun's cheek. Luna rush towards Mun's friends including Junha.

"Junha. Can you hear me?" Luna gently taps Junha's cheek, he's half conscious, his eyelids were half open, and his face has a lot of blood.

Luna frowned, as her knee bent down, her hands gently holds his cheeks, and pressing her forehead onto his. She mumbles, "I'm sorry."

Jungyu, one of the bullies, he was crawling, and Hana stomped on his wrist as he screams in pain. He looked up, and sees Hana.

Hana swayed her feet, and aggressively hits Jungyu's cheek, and he collapsed.

"See that? Just throw little jabs like that. Whack them without killing them." Motak adviced, he stared at Luna who's healing her brother, and she spun to them.

"Mun!" Ms Chu cried, as she runs towards them, and met the bullies going out. "Mun!"

Ms Chu catches her breathe, and looks at the boys were on the ground. "What happened here?"

Luna stood up, as she come closer to Motak and Mun.

"Mun, did you do this?" Ms Chu asked.

"I'm sorry." Mun apologized, and lowered his head.

The territory disappeared, Luna and Hana met their gazes, and Luna kept her frowned lips.

"Mun, this is wrong. We cannot use our powers like this!" Ms Chu scolded, as she approached one of the bullies that beaten up, and her hand moved up and down on the face of the boy and checking him. "His nose is broken. You hurt all these guys?"