CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR
Daylight - TUC FANFICTION

"i will be by your side no matter what..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the whole day was hectic one. counters been busy into their own businesses. luna had been out, catching evil spirits with motak and hana, since today was ms chu's son's death anniversary. they left ms chu at the restaurant, so she and her son's wife have some time to talk, and give them privacy.

luna recently felt the territory was summoned to specific places where cheongsin could possibly be.

she knew that mun is desperately to find cheongsin. so that, he could meet his parents. but luna could not help to worry about her boyfriend, he's been searching for cheongsin to everywhere he could possibly is.

she breath out, and frowned.

"are you okay? you've been sighing." hayeon asked, stroking luna's arm.

luna gave her a weakly smile. "just worried about mun. he's busy looking for that evil."

hayeon frowned, and nodded. she understood what her bestfriend feels right now.

"i felt that too whenever, jaemi go away to search his enemies' hideout. i know what it feels." hayeon embraced the girl tightly, luna felt her warmth.

"hang in there, luna. i believe in you and all of your powerful friends that you will win this battle."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna was walking on her way back to the restaurant, as she felt with her, the territory was opened up. she saw shin myeonghwi sat on his chair in his office.

she gasped, her eyes widened, her brows furrowed, and quickly sprinted to the location, she was aware that mun opened the territory there.

luckily, luna came in the right time as mun was going to trespass the house. she grabbed mun's arm.

"mun, stop." luna muttered, almost a whisper.

"luna. in there—"

"can't you feel it? shin myeonghwi isn't there now. he's already fled." she informed, and mun whirled around her. he sighed, defeated. luna pulled him for a hug, mun's eyes slightly went wider, surprised by his girlfriend's action.

"it's all right. we'll catch him as soon as possible, okay?"

mun frowned. luna felt his head nodded. she gently strokes mun's curly hair.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"shin myeonghwi that human trash. i can't believe the evil spirit went to him." motak commented while he drives.

"we're dealing with pure evil here." ms chu said.

"but i wonder why he's been quiet all this time." hana wondered, exchanging her gaze between the elders in front seats. "no movement detected so far, as if he's in hiding."