CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"what is happening?..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna met the real cameraman earlier and she made him rest for a while. it is her job for today and waiting for the sign from mun. she kept her mischevious smile while she adjusting the camera that focused on shin myeonghwi.

"i'm ready." mun announced through the earpiece.

"don't even dream of it." motak said.

"we'll continue to discuss that topic after the eco-friendly park, the cor of ict's phase-3 development. let's watch a video on the eco-friendly park."

luna smirked and she only focused the camera on myeonghwi as the video that they edited flashes in the screen and myeonghwi's smile faded away also all the people in the room and confused about the video about.

motak entered the room as he jumped in the middle between myeonghwi and the interviewer. he goes to the side of the woman,

"hello, i enjoy watching you on tv." he greeted and bowed. as he snatched the microphone. "one, two. microphone test. one, two."

motak stepped on the long table, "everyone, i present to you this murderer who dumped waste illegally at the grounds of the eco-friendly park!"

motak jumped down, spread his arms like he did fly down.

"hana, now."

hana pressed the button as a black stinky liquid falls above myeonghwi and they gasped.

luna faked a gasped as her eyes widened and looked at their reactions. she's amusingly staring at mun and ms chu coming in the scene.

the allies of shin myeonghwi tries to go help him but the stinky smell makes them retreat and feel disgusted.

mun intimidated them as if he was going to kick them and motak's been punching the big letters that placed to be a decoration.

luna focused the camera on them and capturing their reactions as mun picking a fight with these atrocious men infront of him and he opens the fire extiguisher as he attack them by it.

luna moved the camera on myeonghwi being pulled by ms chu as she faked to help him and placed the mop infront of myeonghwi as he stumbled. the girl shook her head and chortled.

motak was vandalized the background of the show while mun still splashing a water on them. ms chu wipes myeonghwi's face with a piece of rag and put in his mouth.

"mun, luna, let's go!" ms chu called and the boy also kicked the big letters as luna hurriedly goes to him and they both kicked the next letter on them.

"hurry up, you littles!" ms chu approached them and she held mun's collar as luna kicked the last letter that remaining before she followed them quick.

the cameras flashes as they take the pictures of the scenes. myeonghwi was in rage as his allies tries to catch the counters and mun threw the empty fire extinguisher.

mun intertwined together with luna's as he pulled her away from them and tailing after ms chu. motak splashes the same disgusting black liquid that made by them and they couldn't go near them due to their eyes been closed and trying to dodged the drops.

motak left what was he was carrying as he got out and closed the curtains. the men were follows them even though they were so dirty.

"motak, we're leaving!" ms chu exclaimed as they were hurrying to get out of the studio and mun's hand still intertwined with luna's.