CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"eyes don't lie..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"the one on the right." mun chuckled, peeking behind the curtain and motak whirled. also the rest of counters peeking behind of mun.

"they look the same." ms chu commented that luna made chuckles.

"i told you not to read into my private matters." motak told them, he was fluttered by them.

"let me see." hana examined the both jacket that motak was holding. "i say the left one."

"oh, really?"

"if i had known, i would've given her some noodles. bring her over next time." ms chu whispered the last part and motak leaned his jacket forward to ms chu. "yes, this one."

"the one on the left is what women like." jangmul commented that made them full of laughter.

"this is their first date in seven years. noodles aren't good enough. use this as much as you want." jangmul put the black card in motak's mouth and motak clipped it with his lips, as they cheered up.

"gosh, you smell like an old man. this isn't good." jangmul added and pulled out a perfume as he showered motak with the perfume and motak consumed it.

"motak."

"yes?"

"you don't have to come home tonight." ms chu teased and pats motak's chest. luna chortled and understood what ms chu meant.

"why not? i'm coming home."

"don't come home."

"don't come back."

"you aren't coming home?"

"i am!"

"he's not!"

"why wouldn't i?"

"i'm coming home."

"don't come."

"what do you know?"

luna found herself laughing at them and being happy with her current family that really care about her and love them also love her a lot.

another happy memory that she'll treasure for the rest of her life.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna stretched her arms, sat on the bench, and gazed into the clear night sky. the crescent moon shone brightly, casting a warm and soothing light across her face.

luna felt a calmness fill her being as she thought about the moment when her new life began after an unexpected coma. she was grateful for the job she had as a counter, catching evil spirits, and it became her favorite thing to do.

"excuse me. can i sit with you?" a voice luna heard and her smile grew wide. she turned around to see mun, the boy she adored so much. without hesitation, luna nodded and patted the space next to her, inviting Mun to sit.

"you should invite me to come here, so you have me with you to watch the moon shine in the sky." mun slightly nudged luna, his eyes landed on the girl whom he admires a lot.

"this place where you all can find me easily because it's one of my favorite spot. just watch the moon shone there and let the time passes by." luna recalled while her eyes were still in the moon and sighed.

"i remember the time whenever i thought of my traumatic event, i can't sleep because of guilt." luna admitted with a trace of frustration in her voice and thought of everything happened in the past.

mun know what she felt right now, he wanted to give her a hug like she do when he was breaking down and still blaming himself because of his parents death.

they became each other's strength and weakness. they were so obvious to show their affection, and admiration.

"no one was there for me to get over that trauma but i'm over it now. because you were there to..." luna turned her head around, finally met mun's eyes and didn't know he was closer to her.

she blankly blinked, perplexed, her eyes landed on his lips as if it was inviting her to taste it and quickly snapped herself back into reality.

both cleared their throat, got flustered and cheeks were turning into crimson. luna looked at mun, his ears were also blushing and couldn't hold to let out a giggle.

mun quickly whirled, having a trouble to make an eye contact with luna's cat-eyes like and covering his pink ears.

"stop it." mun mumbled, and luna teases him with her cute giggles, telling him how he's cute when he's shy and embarrassed.

"you're so so so cute!" luna pinched his cheeks, cupped his cheeks after and forced him to get an eye contact with her.

luna's next move wasn't in her plan. she pressed her lips with mun's, and he froze, holding his breath, caught his guard off, and processing her lips that were on his lips.

luna pulled away, realizing that it was surprising move of her, and thought that mun became frozen due to the quick kiss, not able to say anything yet.

she waved her hand slowly on his shocked face, mun blankly blinks, trying to act normal and tried to hide the effect of the kiss but his cheeks and ears says otherwise.

"i'm sorry. i must've shock you." luna apologized and pouted, examining mun's face and forgotten about what she was telling to mun.

"do you- like me?" mun puzzled, the first question he ask after the unexpected kiss and finally made an eye contact with luna.

"isn't it obvious, mun? of course, i like you. a lot. to be honest, you were my reason of everything." luna confessed.

mun was flabbergasted as he covered his mouth with his hands and luna found it adorable.

"i like you too, luna." mun murmured, his eyes were gleaming, and luna knew his eyes also don't lie. "i like everything about you. i just want you to be mine and i want to be yours."

luna blushed more and let out a giggles, "then, shall we go out for real?"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

'ellooo!! this is the worst chapter that i ever did for me. i'm not good of anything and i just tried to create this one. please, don't expect this story that is great one. i don't trust my work either. i'm anxious while writing this. i could only wrote like this since i'm not really fluent. i'm cryinnggg.

*cry* *cry*

i've been so down, and doesn't have any inspiration. i wrote it thinking if this is how my character do confess and i found it terrible. if my english going to be more great, i'm going to make this story really really great. (>_<")

still, thankss for readingggg!!

-unedited. ((: