CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
Daylight - TUC FANFICTION

CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVEDaylight - TUC FANFICTION

"you're so brave, so-eun..."

warning! violence. short chapter!

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

counters were on their way to the vacation house that shin myeonghwi owned. mun got it from shin hyukwoo, myeonghwi's son.

counters did split up to search the whole house. they took a minutes to search myeonghwi but they couldn't find shin myeonghwi and no trace of him visiting the house nor came in that house.

they met in the front house and they told each other that there's no trace or sign of myeonghwi.

"he's not here." hana said.

"how many vacation homes does he have?" motak questioned.

"we don't have a lot of time." mun told them.

luna sighed and scanned the place. moments later, she felt the territory opened up, and caught baek hyanghui.

"i spotted one." hana gasped.

"who? shin myeonghwi?" ms chu asked.

"no." luna shook her head, they turned to her. "baek hyanghui. and she got so-eun."

"so-eun? why did she got so-eun?"

"if shin found out, he wouldn't want the press conference to happen. and to do that..." mun muttered as his eyes widened when he realized. "so-eun! she's in danger."

they dash into the car and quickly drove off to where baek hyanghui.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"how could they did this to a kid?" mun slammed his fist. "and she's not well."

"think about all the things they've done."

"they're not even human"

"she was driving along highway 26. can you keep our territory up on the way?" hana informed and she turned to mun. luna comforted mun that everything will be fine and they will rescue so-eun as soon as possible.

"i'll try." mun said. he closed his eyes and holding luna's hand tightly. he began to opened up the territory.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

they finally arrived, and at the same time the men were pouring something on the car and they got terrified of their arrival.

they stepped out of the car, and met chairman cho taesin who was with the men.

"damn it. guys, whack them." cho taesin commanded them as the men going to them.

luna noticed the one of men, and she wanted to whack them all. but when she met motak's eyes and he winked at her, mun and him approached the men and motak punched the first guy that approached him.

the guy flew back onto the men and their eyes went to him.

"oh, boy. i told him to go easy on them" ms chu muttered.

"that was a good punch tho." luna imitates motak's punch. ms chu glared at her.

motak is almost defeating the men. baek hyanghui noticed it. as she jumped but hana and ms chu grabbed her feet and pulled her back preventing her from escaping.

luna and mun dash towards the car where so-eun is. mun opened the door, and he shakes the little girl to wake her up.

"so-eun. so-eun! are you okay?"

fortunately, so-eun's eyes fluttered opened, and sees mun and luna.

"mun..." so-eun muttered, weakly. luna's heart broke seeing her estate.

"yes, so-eun. you're safe now." mun assured. he removes the seatbelt from her body.

baek hyanghui managed to escaped from hana and ms chu. luna quickly goes to them and was going to jump and follow hyanghui. but hana held her back.

mun is carrying so-eun in his arms. motak defeated all the men and ms chu ended up punching cho taesin.

the siren of police getting near them.

"we'll erase these jerks' memories as well as so-eun's and say that so-eun called the police." ms chu told motak and he nodded.

"wait, where's hana?"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the next day mun and luna are in the jungjin hospital for so-eun. the couple intertwined their hands.

"does it mean those men will be punished?" so-eun asked the detective who interviewed her. jeongyeong's colleague.

"yes, of course." he assured. "thanks to you, who bravely told us everything."

"thank you." so-eun beamed.

"get some rest. i'll visit you again." he said and stood up. he grinned at the couple and slightly bowrd and he left.

mun pulled luna to down on the seat beside so-eun's bed.

"my gosh. you're amazing, so-eun." mun smiled.

"you're so brave, so-eun." luna held so-eun's hand by her other hand. the other is still intertwined with mun's.

"thanks, mun, and luna." so-eun thanked, bluntly. the couple were a bit stunned and baffled.

"for what?" mun questioned.

"i had a dream last night." so-eun started to tell them. "in my dream, you beat up those bad guys and saved me. you were so cool."

the couple looked at each other, and they chuckles.

so-eun smiled at them.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

ellooo!! i missed updating this story. i've been busy reviewing for our assessments today, and i kinda had a time to do this chapter. i'll make the next chapter long.

i'll see you in next chapter! don't forget to vote, pleaseeee!

-unedited