CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"He's familiar but I don't remember where I saw him..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Luna, do you want to come with me? I want to visit my family's house." Hana asked, entering the girl's room, and she was changing her clothes.

"Sure. I want to visit my family's too then I'm going home to granny after," said Luna, and Hana nodded as she sat on the bed.

"Did you heal your wounds?" Luna questioned, getting a jacket from her bag.

"Yeah. How about you?" Hana touches the bandage in her neck, and glancing at the girl. She noticed that her arm was wrapped by a gauze, and she smirked.

"I see. He did that," said Hana, with a teasing tone.

"I can't refuse since he got the kit and I just gave my arm." Luna explained, trying her best not to smile, and she wore her jacket.

"Okay. Let's go?"

The duo was going to take a taxi near the bus stop, and Mun was still there, listening to his old cd player.

The boy was confused, watching the duo getting in a taxi, as the taxi drove away.

The both girls were walking to an alley, and there was someone who was following them. And they knew who is it.

"Hana, do you remember when you tried to kill me here?" Luna chuckles, and recalling the past events.

"I told you I wasn't going to kill you." Hana rolled her eyes, with a bit annoyance in her tone.

"How about when I brought Hayeong home? I knew that Hayeong told you."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Hayeong-ah, do you like your ice cream?" Luna asked the little girl, their hands were intertwined, while the little girl holding an ice cream cone in her other hand.

"Yes, unnie. I really like it." Hayeong grinned at her, as Luna ruffles her and smiled.

Hana got out from their house, and saw a two figures in the middle of alley. She figured that it was her sister, Hayeong, and she squinted her eyes to the other girl, couldn't see her face properly because of her black cap that she was wearing.

"Hayeong-ah, be a good girl, okay? I have to go." Luna said, and she started to dash away. Hana quickly runs towards the Hayeong, while the little girl were waiving at Luna.

Hana grabbed Hayeong's shoulder, and squat down to make their heights the same.

"Who was that Hayeong?" Hana asked, and quiver Hayeong a bit.

"Luna-unnie." Hayeong answered, and grinning as she took a bite of her ice cream.

Hana's eyes widened as it was going watery. After Stella's death, Luna didn't show up to school, and Hana was worried sick of her bestfriend.

After a few days, Luna showed up by bringing Hayeong home and treat the little girl with some ice cream.

Hana sniffed, and wiping her tears in her cheeks. She knew that Luna ran away from her.