CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I will be by his side no matter what will happen..."

Warning! Strong words, blood, violence, and emotional.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Are you ready?" Luna asked the boy as Mun turned to her meeting her cat-eyes like. "Ready to see the killer?"

Mun blinked and he slowly nodded, he didn't take his eyes off into her eyes. Luna softly sighed, she broke their stare, and pulling up the sleeve of her jacket.

"I need your hand." Luna ordered as Mun slowly touch his drawing and trembling. Luna placed her hand above his hand, and Mun looked at her.

"I'll be right next to you." Luna assured and gave him a little smile. "One."

She counted as she shut her eyes, and continue, "Two."

As Mun also closed his eyes, and moved his finger a little. "Three."

And finally, they successfully entered Mun's past. Currently, they were inside the car and Luna was sitting beside of little Mun as her eyes fluttered opened.

"Mom, I made a storybook about our family." Little Mun uttered while he shading the figure that he drew.

"Really? A storybook?" Luna turned to her, Ha Munyeong, Mun's mother and acquaintance of her mother. Mun also turned to see his beautiful mother.

"Yes, it's about our family trip." The little boy explained, and his mother listened, hummed and nodded. Luna was observing the present Mun that sat beside of his little version and turned to his father, So Gwon.

"Is that right? Then it must be a story about the three of us." His father assumed while wearing a smile and his eyes were on the road. Mun's eyes were watery and gazing at his father.

"No, it's about me, grandpa, and grandma. The two of you are always so busy. That's why you couldn't join us on this trip." Little Mun explained, a bit sulky in his voice. Luna exchanging her gaze between Mun's family, and witnessing his tears falls on his cheeks.

"Honey. We can join them, right?" Munyeong asked her husband.

"We can!" Gwon quickly answered.

"You've broken your promise so many times." Little Mun pouted and continuing to shade his artwork. Mun sobbed and tears kept falling through his cheeks.

"Come on, Mun! Draw us in your storybook. Please? We'll join you, for sure." He pleased his son, and leaning his hand folding his fingers, trying to have a pinky swear with little Mun. "I mean it. Pinky swear. Come on."

"My arm's getting tired." The mini Mun accepted his pinky swear and their pinky fingers intertwined. Mini Mun was smiling and Gwon giggles.

"And you, Mom?"

"Yes, sir!" Munyeong placed her hand on her forehead as a salute. "I promise you that I'll be there as well."

"Please draw us in your storybook."

"Okay! Then I shall draw you two." The little boy beamed as his parents were more happy and Luna's eyes landed on Mun, furrowing her brows, and vividly recalling the day of her parents died in accident. Too hurts for Luna..

"My sweetheart, thank you so much." Munyeong softly said, and Mun still managed to smile even though it's hurt to see this moment because any minutes from that moment their car will be hit by a truck.