CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

chapter fourty-nine
daylight - [tuc fanfiction]

chapter fourty-ninedaylight - [tuc fanfiction]

"we got this, all right?..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna is in the training room in the basement. she's staring at the brown haired guy, shin hyuk-u.

mun found him outside their house, and he thinks that hyuk-u went for him.

luna asked her boyfriend why would hyuk-u want to go to him, after all of what he did to them and to her brother.

they told mun let luna cool down first, and she'll talk to him soon because she can't handle her anger and not talk to him.

ms chu placed a blanket on him, and sighed.

a lot of questions crossed into luna's mind. her stare was like a laser that was trying to make a hole on hyuk-u's head.

she's still mad at him after he hurt her brother and his boyfriend. but if he changes, she'll forgive him.

luna knew that hyuk-u had daddy issues and understood his situation.

ms chu and luna went back to the restaurant, and found the three are discussing a plan for their attack.

"then let's get going." ms chu told them.

mun stood up and quickly asked  "how's hyuk-u doing, ms chu?"

"he seems quite startled. he'll calm down in time."

"are you feeling— i mean, how's your condition?"

"what do you take me for? let's head over. let's get back before dinner."

"okay." they both agreed.

luna crossed her arms, and tried not to meet her boyfriend's eyes.

meanwhile, mun is pouting, his eyes rounded like a puppy who did something bad, and was scolded by its owner.

the bell chimed, and they whirled seeing jeonggu came in.

"jeonggu."

"what about your flight?"

"you can stay and make dinner. i'll go."

"what are you talking about?"

"she just got better, so i'll go in mae-ok's place. don't you get it, motak?" jeonggu answered motak as ms chu immediately approached him and grabbed him to the side.