CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"how could they do this to the people?..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

presently, they gathered after motak received about what mun found out and he immediately call a right person who could help them.

"i have a utility pole number. can you find out where it is?" motak questioned and waits for jeongyeong's answer. as he uttered, "three, seven, nine, five, uppercase d, one, two, three. six, one, uppercase r, three, three. uppercase l and one."

when jeongyeong gave the place, they quickly stepped out and entered their car.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the counters arrived at the place and searching for a utility pole. mun was sat next to the window as he said, "the next one."

as motak continues to drive and luna was peeking over mun's shoulder also checking the pole number.

"it's here." mun said, as motak stopped the vehicle and the boy unbuckle his seat belt and get out of the car. luna followed after him and ms chu also stepped out, followed after hana and motak.

mun pulled out his phone and checked what his father written in his notebook. it was the exactly pole numbers.

"this is it." mun uttered and they spun as they examine the surroundings. as a familiar road that seems from the video and mun sighed. luna find the road a very familiar and squinting her eyes, scratching her temple, perplexed.

"my dad was here." mun uttered.

"the 'reservoir' wasn't an actual reservoir." hana said and ms chu turned to her before she start to march.

"let's go."

they marches and stopped in a site. there was a sign that it was a private property. luna observing the whole place and sighed in frustration.

"what is that?" ms chu questioned and her hand uplift blocking the sunray from her eyes, looking up and saw something flying.

"a surveillance drone." motak answered and pulled out a control as he pressed a button and controlled the drone. the drone quiver as it goes to another direction as if it didn't catch them.

motak spun and staring at the prints of truck's wheel. kneeling down and touching the sand. luna and hana goes to the gate and they both work on opening it.

"just like seven years ago, trucks are still going in and out of this place." motak uttered and he stood up as the duo pushed the gate in the side.

"let's go." hana told them and luna goes first to march as she followed after her.

"wait, when did she..." ms chu commented and goes after them.

as they were walking while looking around, luna seems bothered by this place. it was full of garbage and very messy.

hana kneeled down and pulled the sack that was in the ground as a wing of a black bird came into her sight.

"shit." hana cussed and shook her hand, she was disgusted.

"gosh, these bastards. they've been dumping garbage here." ms chu commented, couldn't believe what she saw and mun gasped,

"so kim yeongnim's corpse must be buried somewhere here." mun uttered as they  continue to examine the site.

"this place is huge. how are we going to find her? they buried her seven years ago."

luna scrunched up her face and feels like she's going to throw up, smelling a disgusting smell coming from somewhere as hana glances at her and smells the same.

"guys, don't you sme this funky odor?" luna questioned them and glances at them.

"yes, i've been thinking something smells funky." mun commented and the elders sniffed.

"i'm not sure. i have chronic sinusitis." ms chu uttered and sniffed.

they found a black liquid bubbling in the ground and they just found where that funky odor coming from.

"gosh, it stinks. what's this?" ms chu asked and held her nose.

"they should've dumped garbage on top of a waterproof ground layer but didn't bother with it." motak began to tell. "the groundwater is contaminated."

motak scrunched his face up and a bit squat down as he points the liquids that were bubbling, "they must be draining this water somehow."

they proceed to find further, and found a dum and a big drainage where it releases that black disgusty liquid. they were shocked to it, hana gasped beside luna who was crossing her arms glaring at the dam.

"my godness. those assholes."

"i think jungjin dam is over there." motak hissed pointing the big dam infront of them.

"jungjin dam? that means this garbage water is flowing into the city's water supply." ms chu commented and luna nodded as she sighed.

motak coming down carefully and luna bending her knee a bit placing her palm on her knees, looking at the big pipe.

"i've been making noodles with this water?" ms chu questioned and feel angry. luna frowned about it and thought how they atrocious for continue operating this.

"these bastards..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"looks good, right?" motak questioned them, pointed the cctv that they placed on the tree and beaming.

"shouldn't we lower it a little?" hana asked. motak and luna gaze at her and luna raised her brow. hana exchanging her gaze between them.

"if we report them for illegal dumping, will they go to jail?" ms chu questioned as luna nodded and thought of it.

"if the police can't do that for us, we'll at least make the ministry of environment issues a fine." motak answered.

"that's not enough. that water must be wreaking havoc on people's health."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna immediately fell asleep while on their way to home and motak was still the driver.

mun sighed and stared at the outside. motak noticed him and checked him throught the mirror.

"mun, you should get some sleep too." motak told the boy and mun spun to him.

"i can't." mun replied.

"you think too much, kiddo." motak uttered and glances at luna, as the girl furrowed her brows and released a sigh. her head fell on mun's shoulder and her sleep became peaceful.

mun turned his gaze at the sleeping girl beside him and her head on his shoulder. he lightly smiled and turned his gaze away.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

'ello!! i published another short chapter (for me) i've been busy these 2 days and i'm very tired of being student. i feel like i'm going to depress or something that i feel i'm alone in the dark.

i'll try my best to publish another later or tomorrow.
pleasee, votee!! thankss for readinggg!!