CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

chapter fourty-eight
daylight - tuc fanfiction

chapter fourty-eightdaylight - tuc fanfiction

"he's my boyfriend, big brother..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

mun was in the basement, training himself alone. his mind kept thinking about his fight with shin myeonghwi, and thinking how he needed to move fastest like the evil spirit could do.

luna goes down to check on her boyfriend, holding a bowl of strawberries.

"hi, mun." luna leaned in the door frame, and bit a strawberry.

mun whirled around, and his eyes widened.

"luna!" he went towards her, embracing her.

luna giggled, and she used her empty hand to caressed mun's back while the other was still holding the bowl.

"gosh, you're sweaty."

mun quickly pulled away, and scratched his nape awkwardly. his ears got a bit pink.

luna smiled. she placed down the bowl on the cabinet near her, and cupped mun's face.

mun blinked as luna examines his whole face, checking if he has a wound.

"go sit there." luna commanded, and pointed on the mat.

mun immediately obeyed her. he sat on the mat. he didn't take his eyes off of luna as luna was getting the kit to treat his wound.

luna mirrored mun once she got the kit. she opened the kit and got the ointment for the wound.

"i finally saw my family last night." luna smiled. "we talked for a moment, and it was great. it made me happy."

mun stared at his girlfriend's face, mesmerized. he didn't feel the pain when luna treated his wound on his knuckle. he was too focused on luna's beauty.

"they're happy in heaven now. they want me to be more strong for me, for you, for all of us." luna uttered, as she treated the wound on mun's temple. "we will make sure that you will meet your parents soon. you have to tell them all you want to tell."

luna beamed. she then treated the wound on his lips, and she met his gleaming eyes.

motak was marching in the basement, and caught the couple talking. he hid behind, and the couple were aware.

they whirled, and motak smirked, teasing them.

luna blinked, and shook her head. she whispered, "he doesn't know yet."