CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"i bet he really want to make it real..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna was anxious and glances at the bungeoppang that in a plastic bag and stopped infront of the gate as she released a sigh before she push the button of the door bell.

the girl looked around as a voice appeared from the speaker, "who is it?"

"uhm, hello." luna answered and slightly bowed as a buzz sound that seems from the gate and her eyes gaze onto the gate. she sighed again before she opens the gate

luna came in to the house and mun's grandpa was already waiting for her arrival in the main door.

"goodness. did you come by to drop off bungeoppang?" he questioned as he received the food and the girl examining her anxious expression

"yes, i thought you'd be worried." luna replied and smiled. mun's grandma approaches them and she was amused to see that the food that she's been craving is here.

"they got into a fight." mun's grandpa told his wife.

"a fight?"

"mun went out to get bungeoppang, then met with his girlfriend. they got into a fight while they were hanging out, and that rascal ran off somewhere." he explained and his wife frowned as she glances over luna.

"he'll be home soon." luna uttered as she lowered her head and ready to go out.

"have you had dinner?" mun's grandpa asked the girl and luna slightly lightened up and fuddled.

"pardon?"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

they moved to the dining table, luna was sat beside mun's grandma and she was beaming at the girl.

"here. take these." mun's grandma gave the chopsticks and spoon to luna. the girl smiled and mun's grandma was beaming brightly towards her.

as mun's grandpa goes to the table holding a tray and his grandma strokes luna's hair.

"eat up, munyeong." luna stared at her, that reminds her granny. she frowned and bit her lip.

"that's mun's mom." mun's grandpa said and luna spun to him as she nodded.

"I will." luna replied to the elder and lowered her head as she beamed.

luna stared at the food infront of her, she reached the chopsticks and grabbed a food as she bite. and that also reminds the food that made by her mother. she looked at mun's grandpa.

"the jeon is still warm."

"i warmed it up again for mun to eat when he comes back. i'm even happier now that you've had a bite." he explained and luna nodded.

"you should eat too." luna invited to eat with her and continues to eat.

"you can eat this after you finish your dinner." the elder beside luna placed a plate towards her and luna smiled.

"goodness, thank you." luna thanked as she stared at the bungeoppang and felt a hand tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"you're so pretty."

luna beamed, her eyes were also quirked up like it were beaming and snatches the elder's hand.

"you're prettier." luna complemented and mun's grandma was amused as she lifted her brows together, smiling.