CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Mun. Pull yourself, together. I believe in you..."

Warning! Violence, blood, and strong words.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna was currently walking to a dark aisle, her hands were hidden in her pockets of her pants and looking gloomy as her eyes search for them.

The footsteps were heard of Luna, she stopped at her tracks and whirled around. As the men came to her, they were wearing their usual black clothes and Luna smirked.

"We didn't know you came back, Luna." A cold and sarcastic voice uttered as he came on Luna's sight.

"Junha was at my granny's house. He didn't tell you?" Luna raised a brow and crossed her arms.

"That jerk ran away from their home and he wanted to leave the group." He huffed and clicked his tongue.

"Jaemi, the kid just want to live peacefully." Luna rolled her eyes and walked passed him. "Why is it so dark here? Are you a vampire?"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Should we contact Luna?" Ms Chu asked them. Hana spotted an evil spirit and they were on their way to fetch Mun and sfter that they're going to the place where Hana spotted it.

"She already knew. She'll going to follow us later." Hana answered as she gaze at the window and the two olders glance at her before glancing at each other.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna crossed her legs and leaned back on the backrest of the couch. The men were infront of her, standing straight and didn't flinch or move a bit.

Luna gaze down to the glass of her whiskey that Jaemi served as her drink. Her eyebrow raised as her eyes went to the men infront of her and she sighed.

"Tell to Jaemi I have to go. I'll get going boys." Luna stood up and fixed her blazer as she chugged down the whiskey and felt the bitterness of alcohol down her throat at the same time she felt like she wanted more but she needed to hurry and leave.

The men just lowered their head, Luna waved her hand and put the glass on the table. She hurriedly went down, she saw Jaemi's figure with his other men they were busy talking some important things.

"Jaemi, I need your key." Luna uttered as she walks closer him and extending her hand waiting for Jaemi to put the key on her palm.

"Key for what?" Jaemi asked and raised his brow. Luna blankly blinks and didn't answer.

"No! You can't use my baby!" Jaemi exclaimed and shook his head.

Luna sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'll bring it back to you tomorrow. Come on, Jaemi. It's emergency."

Jaemi whined and frowned, he handed the key to her and Luna grinned slyly.

"Bring it back tomorrow, okay? Hey!"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna parked the sports motorbike that Jaemi owned at the side of the way and she put the helmet on the seat. There was a sign that the place was Sinwang Stonemansory and she marches towards the car that blocks the entrance.

"Ms Chu!" Luna called and Ms Chu whirled as her eyes widened.

"I thought you will not show up. They're already there, you should follow them." Ms Chu informed and Luna nodded as she runs.

Luna came in the right time, Mun was holding the host and the boy spun to her. "Luna?"

"Hold him tight, Mun. I'll check the victims." Luna commanded and Mun nodded.

Luna marches to the girl, she has a lot of blood on her head. Checking the girl if she have other injury aside her head, she was interrupted by Mun, he just did read the man's memories.

"I'll heal you a bit and you need to wait until Ms Chu will come here, she'll heal you fully." Luna slid her fingers on the girl's forehead as the blood passes on her fingers, she did close the cuts that the girl got.

"Get off me." The man yelled to Mun.

"How... How could you do that? How?" Mun asked.

"Mun, don't let him go!" Luna shouted as she stood up but it was too late the man held Mun's wrist and throws him as the things dropped on him.

"Mun!" Luna screamed as her eyes widened. The man turned to her, he grabbed the chisel and he attacks Luna.

Luna swiftly seizes his wrist, tightly as she kicked his stomach and the man was thrown.

"Mun! Please, pull yourself together!" Luna run over Mun, checking him and grabbed his shoulders as she quiver him.

The man picks up the chisel on the ground and Luna whirled as she quickly hold his wrist stopping the sharp part of chisel on the bridge of her nose, she gulped.

The man pulls his wrist from Luna's grip as he swings the chisel and hit Luna's head as he kicks her and Luna earned another kick as she grunted, a blood flows on her temples and she looks at Mun.

Mun still not on himself.

"Arghh. Shit." Luna cursed and her eyes followed the man who carried the girl on his shoulder.

"Mun. Luna." Hana called their names. She gasped when she saw Luna was sat up and her head were bleeding while Mun was sat there beside her, stunned.

"Luna, are you okay?" Hana looked at her softly and held Luna's arm, her hand were on her cheek scanning her head that is bleeding.

"I'm not." Luna grunted and gently wiping the blood on her forehead using her tracksuit.

"Mun. Pull yourself together. I believe in you." Luna turned to Mun and he looked at her. Hana furrowed her brows and her eyes went to Mun. "Are you okay, Mun?"

"We told you to be on standby." Hana sighed as she spun and goes to the father of the girl that lying on the floor.

Motak came in and found the trio. Hana spun her head and pointed the direction. "That way."

"Luna, can you heal him a bit?" Hana asked Luna and the girl nodded as she hold her head and approached her. She closed her eyes as her hands were closer on the man's head.

"He took the girl with him." Mun muttered and stared at the duo.

"Just sit right there." Hana commanded and took a look to another body on the other side.

"She might die." Mun murmured as he trying to stand up.

"Ms Chu, we need you here quickly. The victims are in critical condition. However, Luna half healed the father of the girl. Luna is injured too." Hana informed by the earpiece. Hana noticed Mun swiftly passed by and goes out to follow Motak.

"Yes. Hey!" Hana exclaimed. "Darn it."

Luna finished her task and panting heavily as she quickly stood up.

"Motak, Mun just went after you. I'll join you once Ms chu comes." Hana stated. She spun her head to check Luna but she was no longer there.

"Shit, Lunauelle."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆