CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I feel like I'm going to be insane..."

Warning! Blood.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna and Mun arrived at the eonni's noodles as Luna opens the door and the bell chimes. Ms Chu whirled and immediately placed down the glass as she stood up. "Mun."

Hana and Motak also stood up and exchanging their gaze between the two. But their eyes landed on the boy.

"An evil spirit has his parents." Luna informed as the three exchanged glances and Luna furrowed her brows.

"How did you two find out?" Motak questioned.

"We went into his past and saw it. It's the guy who killed Cheoljung." Luna stated and changed her gaze at Motak to Hana and to Ms Chu.

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It was a contract killing. The target was his dad." Luna nodded and turned to Mun. As the boy lowered his head, frowning and devastated.

"Wait, then what does this mean?" Ms Chu puzzled.

"The evil spirit who has Cheoljung is also holding on to Mun's parents." Motak explained and Luna sighed.

"I know what it means." Ms Chu sassed as she approaches Mun and holds his hand.

"You went in there and saw that? You saw your parents as they passed away? My goodness. Goodness, you poor thing." Ms Chu pulled the boy in a hug and pats his back.

"Let's catch him. Let's make sure we catch him." Ms Chu said and sniffed. Luna was staring at them, and felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Hana.

"It's for the better. I know who did it now." Mun stated. Ms Chu frowned, narrowing her brows and sniffed.

"Are you two done with each other? Mun, we should talk. You must have a lot of questions."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Does that mean it was him?" Ms Chu asked Motak who was surprised by her question. Hana and Luna were following behind, and looking at Luna, she's still have the chills when the memory of the eyes of the evil spirit vividly flashes in her mind.

"Why didn't you say you were here?" Motak questioned, a softness in his voice, and Ms Chu approached the sketch of the face of evil spirit.

"Don't leave us out from something that important. We have to catch him asap." Ms Chu stated as Hana snatched the sketch and placed it to the dart board, and pinned it.

"Man, that one found one amazing host." Motak commented, and them staring at the sketch. "A contract killer?"

Motak took a picture of it and Luna stole a glance at the boy. She sighed in relieved that he's not angry anymore.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

As a new day, and new journey to unlock for the counters. Motak received the information from Mun and immediately called Jeongyeong to also give her the information.

While on their way to Baekjo Motors, Luna's eyes shut down, crossing her arms and felt the boy's breathing nervously.

"Relax. You get muscle cramps if you get nervous." Luna mumbled and Mun looked at her.

"He might get you if you run amok by yourself. That asshole is awfully strong." Motak said, and the boy glanced at him.

"I've fought him, so I know that already." Mun said to Motak, and Luna's eyes fluttered opened, gazing at them.