CHAPTER FIFTY

chapter fifty
daylight - tuc fanfiction

chapter fiftydaylight - tuc fanfiction

"i was hoping that you two could meet..."

warning! another character but dead, emotional, (cries), and another awful, and boring chapter. (for me.)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
luna volunteered to drive the car. hana and mun hold tightly in the handles, as they felt luna drove the car faster with the determination in her eyes to get in the place before something would happen to motak and jeonggu.

meanwhile the duo has been fighting against the evil spirit.

motak was in rage, wanting to kill shin myeonghwi also the evil spirit inside the mayor. but it seems like the evil spirit is at the final level that means the host and evil spirit is completely united.

"spare yourself as you always do and get behind me." motak told jeonggu, and pushed him behind him. they were in the corner where they are inside of the territory. luna could see them.

"come on, don't make me lose my spirit." jeonggu complained. "i never back out. you stay behind me."

"come on." motak glared at him. jeonggu met his glare.

"damn it." motak gritted his teeth. he moved to attack the evil spirit and jeonggu followed.

luna's one eye was glowing in purple, she witnessed how jeonggu became brave, and full of determination.

she breathed out, and stomped the pedal to make the car faster.

mun worriedly glanced over his girlfriend.

shin myeonghwi gripped onto motak's collar and motak did the same.

"did you say you wanted to end our seven awful years?" myeonghwi said between his gritting teeth. "then is this the end?"

"i'm the one— who's going to put an end to this, asshole." motak uttered.

myeonghwi punched his arm as jeonggu pushed him onto the wall and he's going to whack him by the thing he got. unfortunately, myeonghwi held his wrist and punched him.

jeonggu fell on the floor by the two painful punches of myeonghwi.

motak took the chance to grab myeonghwi's neck, and he got him as he aggressively threw him on the table. he jumped and grabbed the chandelier pulling it down to get myeonghwi hit by it.