CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX

chapter fourty-six
daylight - tuc fanfiction

chapter fourty-sixdaylight - tuc fanfiction

"she is proud of how brave he became now..."

warning! language and cheesy scenes (jk)

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna stood with the counters, and kwon jinho, minus hana, whom still missing. they are infront of the police station. there are bunch of reporters are waiting for cho taesin, and some supporters that turned against him.

cho taesin spoke out to the reporter and hd a smirk on his face. he then spotted the counters. as somebody threw an egg on gis head.

luna gasped also the people around cho taesin. as somebody threw again and this time it's a flour.

"everyone! huge articles on the front page, please! that evil son of a bitch doesn't even deserve to be called human. we can put up with all kinds of jerks, but not those who hurt our children!" mr choi shouted at the side.

ms chu gesturing mr choi to come down. luna chuckles at mr choi's action.

"get down." ms chu told mr choi.

"i'm counting on you reporters!" mr choi exclaimed, and completely ignored ms chu.

"our old man's trying hard." motak said.

"so true." luna agreed.

as someone threw a flour at cho taesin again, and it cause chaos. cho taesin couldn't see properly and he tripped over on the step.

reporters kept surrounding cho taesin which is it he deserve.

"they'll finally reassess the entire ict project," said motak.

"the kids... can finally drink clean water." mun muttered.

luna gripped her hand that interlocked with mun's.

they stared at each other's eyes, and smiled. luna puts her head on his shoulder.

they watches the reporters kept trying to get an answer from cho taesin.

𖤓❀◈

"i miss hana." luna pouted.

they came back to the restaurant.

"is hana really okay?" mun asked.

"is she hiding somewhere beating herself up for losing baek hyanghui? even so, it's strange that she hasn't contacted us." ms chu said. she is also worried about hana that much.