CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"That's very attractive..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna was in a great mood when she first came in to the Eonni's Noddles, Hana already told her about how Mun did help them last night to catch evil spirit and rescued the boy and his mother.

Hana also told Mun surpassed her hazing record, he jumped high as he possibly could and surpassed Luna's record.

"I see." Luna was grinning and feel proud of Mun.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Currently, Motak was acknowledging Mun at the riverside.

"There are six counters in the country." Motak started.

"You, Ms Chu, Hana, Luna, and me." Mun stated.

"And Mr Choi Jangmul, who takes care of all our expences." Motak continued as he stared at Mun.

"I see."

"Are there counters in other countries as well?" Mun suddenly asked. Motak hit his shoulder with his thick wooden stick and that made Mun jumped on his seat and he turned to Motak.

"Evil spirits are everywhere." Motak claimed.

"Oh, right." Mun muttered as he wrote it down on his notebook.

"Our physical abolities are three times as strong as ordinary people's. But it can vary depending on how hard you train, so—"

"I must train hard." Mun interjected as he raised his hand and wearing a smile.

"There are times when our abilities are increased fivefold." Motak pointed his thick stick to Mun. Mun nodded.

"When the territory shifts." Motak said as he curves the stick that he was holding describing the territory like the waves.

"Territory?" Mun clarified.

"When the energies of the divine and human realms merge, waves are created. On we can see our territory. Yung's territory. You've seen the waves too." Motak stated as he faced Mun and leaning his back on the rails.

"What?"

"Yesterday at the gym." Motak answered.

Mun recalled the incidents last night, he stood up and surprisingly to remember it. "Yes! I saw it. Like the northern lights."

Motak nodded. "That's territory shift. But Luna loved to call it a rainbow coming from the ground."

"Luna calls the territory a rainbow? That's cute." Mun chuckled and he scribbles his pen writing it down on his notebook.

"When does that happen? Can you make it happen? It'll help us capture evil spirits." Mun questioned.

"We can't control it." Motak shook his head. "Like a sudden rain shower, we never know when or where it'll happen. It happens randomly disappears. Usually, it lasts a few seconds, but it can last over an hour if you're lucky."

"Can evil spirits see it too?"

"No, they can't. It's our territory." Motak answered and Mun nodded.

"Here's something more important." Motak stepped up on the cube cemented. "If an evil spirit enters the territory during one of those energy shifts, we can sense it right away."

"Wow, so I can sense evil spirits too?" Mun asked.

"All counters can, up to a few kilometers." Motak stated. "But when it comes to catching them... That's usually Hana's job. She can spot every evil spirit within a radius of a few hundred kilometers. And!"