CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"i'm sorry, my moon. i didn't even do anything to help you..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the counters stood infront of the spirits along with the inspector.

"whoa, this is no joke. she must be the famous inspector." motak uttered and ms chu gently held him.

a sounds appeared and heard by all of them as they whirled. it flashes what they did the unnecessary things they involved themselves with ordinary people.

"you are not allowed to use your powers for anything unrelated to evil spirits. yung has already warned you prior to this for breaking the rules as a counter, but i received a report that says your behavior wasn't corrected. is it true?" the inspector questioned them and luna furrowed her brows.

"it's true." giran answered as the inspector glared at her and luna rolled her eyes.

"i'm asking the counters."

"it's true." motak revealed and glances at him.

"you are aware that you get dismissed after five warnings, aren't you?"

"yes." luna answered and staring at the inspector, intensely. mun glanced over her and she was in stoic expression.

"chu mae-ok." the inspector called as ms chu stepped forward and placed her intertwined hands infront. as a record of her erasing memories, and when she attacked changgyu.

ms chu sighed and they turned around.

"chu mae-ok, two warnings." the inspector announced as ms chu and suho released a sigh in relief. ms chu bowed down and goes back where she stood.

"ga motak." the inspector called as motak moved forward and videos of him flashes as they spun to see it.

it was when he grabbed changgyu precious pet and gripping his mouth to shut it. the moment that flashes when he broke the bones of the bullies in the gym. he fought with a men and even told jeongyeong about their job.

luna's eyes went wider and looked over motak who just shook his head.

"ga motak, four warnings." the inspector announced.

"four?" mun murmured and motak counted his fingers as he bent his fingers down.

"objection!" giran exclaimed and stood up.

"what? why?" motak asked, perplexed.

"he disclosed their identities as counters in order to receive help to summon a level-three evil spirit. please take that into consideration." giran explained and they didn't expect it. luna dropped her mouth down and her eyes widened.

"was that so? i mean, yes. that was it. that's why." motak shyly muttered and flustered.

"i'll discuss that with the other inspectors."

motak gasping for air as he goes back where he stood up, "i'm so relieved."

"do hana." the inspector called out the girl and it flashes her wrong doings.

"do hana, three warnings."

hana nodded as she met u-sik's gaze and they both nodded to each other as she stepped back.

"kang lunauelle." luna came forward and bravely looked at the inspector. "you've been violating the rules a lot of times and the other inspectors and the highers decided that you are excepted from getting dismissed. but you don't have to right to argue or reject whenever they decided to strip you off for being a counter. do you understand?"