CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Let the guilt go and accept that it wasn't your fault..."

◆ ☾ ☘

Luna woke up early in the morning with hangover after drinking a lot of alcohol last night. She still goes to work despite of having a heavy headache, remorse, and almost depressed about the incident last night.

Luna doesn't have focused on her work and trying to serve the customers properly. She quickly turned to the door when the bell that attached to the door rang, also the other counters turned, and disappointed that it wasn't Mun.

The students greeted them, and Ms Chu greeted and welcomed them while gritting her teeth, and faking her smile.

"Jeez, that punk. He needs to return my shirt," said Motak, and pushes the trolley.

"I wonder if Mun went to school." Ms Chu wondered and feel anxious.

"Who cares?" Motak commented but he's also worried about the boy since he was shocked to hear that his parents were murdered.

"You fart when you lie." Ms Chu sassed, and served the kimchi that she was holding.

"Hey, there are customers here." Motak pointed the new customers that just came in. Luna sighed as she was going to walk in the kitchen, and stopped when Ms Chu was surprised as the bell rang again.

"My gosh." Ms Chu frowned when it's still not Mun who came.

Luna rolled her eyes in irritation and walks in to the kitchen to grab some strawberry.

Strawberry is her comfort food.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Presently, Luna was waiting for the boy in the gate of his home, leaning her back against the wall.

Meanwhile, Mun was in a deep thought while walking his way to home as he sighed, and surprised by Luna's presence.

"Are you a kid?" Luna asked the boy wearing her stoic expression, and hiding her worries behind it.

"Yes."

"What about the job? Are you quitting?" Luna asked as she placed her hand on her forehead blocking the sunlight that hitting on her face.

"I honestly can't wrap my head around it. Ms Chu, Motak, Hana, and even you knew about it. How could you fool me together?" Mun questioned and furrowed his brows.

"We didn't. I mean, could you?"

"If I were you, I would've told you long ago." Mun sassed, and Luna heavily sighed as she placed down her hand and hide it in her pocket.

"Does putting the blame on us make you feel better?" Luna questioned him, still have a softness in her voice.

"That's one irresponsible remark." Mun argued.

"It's a good thing. All your life, you beat yourself up for their deaths. But it really wasn't your fault, so you're free now." Luna argued back.

Mun looked away, and huffed. His gaze back to her. "I almost swore at you just now."

"Did you manage to retrieve your memory? Did you hear the killer's voice?" Luna asked but the boy didn't answer her as Mun going to open the gate but Luna goes first before him and entered.

"What are you doing?" Mun asked, confused about her actions.

"Let's go to your room." Luna ordered and seeing Mun getting flustered but he's pushing her away.