CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"it's unnie's corpse, i assure you..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

eonni's noodles, the restaurant and hiding out of the counters were temporarily closed. ms chu left their aprons folded on the table, while motak in the kitchen overturned the pots that he used to boil for the soup of their noodles.

as they finally done closing their restaurant, everyone has a position and a role to play as for today's mission. hana went to an apartment where some rats were located and spying on them.

while ms chu goes to the cars that parked at the side, and the rest of counters were waiting for the sign to steal the phones that connected to myeonghwi, hanggyu, changgyu, taesin, and suryeong.

hours passed, motak got all the phones and all counters were gathered in their usual table. phone swere settled on the table and waits for any call from any of these five.

luna has a crossed arms on her chest, eyes were closed and quietly taking a nap break.

[“hey. get some bullets ready, mr cho. five billion won. in cash.”]

[“five billion? the entire amount in cash?”]

the voice from myeonghwi and taesin as mun slammed his fist on the table that made luna slightly jumped in her seat and her eyes quickly opened.

"he took the bait." mun uttered. luna glare at him and mun glances at her, mouthed a sorry for the sudden burst.

[“what do you need it for?”]

[“i just need to show it to someone.”]

luna rolled her eyes in annoyance about what myeonghwi said and he started to laugh before ending the call.

"the game has begun," said mun.

"sleep well tonight." ms chu commanded and they all exchanged glances, nodding to each other.

the next day, counters were waiting for changgyu with his rats with him getting out of the building. hana bought a suitcases, same like the suitcases that changgyu bought.

their attention were in the same direction, waiting for their movement. as motak broke the silence. "why are they not making a move?"

luna squinted her eyes and staring at the men going in the black car, holding the suitcases.

"that's noh changgyu." mun pointed at the figure.

"down!" ms chu demanded and they all leaned down. "they think we're dead. we can't be seen."

even thought they leaned back down, their eyes were set on them and waiting for them to move.

"which car should we tail?" motak asked.

"the one with the suitcases." hana answered.

"yes, obviously." mun said.

"let's go," said ms chu and getting her belt on.

"people called me a smart cookie when i was little." motak uttered, turning on the engine of the car and starts to drive.

they quietly followed the car with suitcases, and the person that in charge there was jaecheol.