CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"one down, there are more to go..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

mun awoken after he escorted the man that manho murdered, han seung-u. he gasped, and spoke, "I found song manho's murder weapon."

their attention went to him.

"hana read his memory, so she already went to look for it." motak explained and pointed the building infront of them as mun nodded.

"he drank with a girl after killing someone? he's pure evil." ms chu commented.

"hi, cuties." mr choi turned to meet and greeted the boy.

"oh, good to see you." mun also greeted and uplift his hand. mr choi burst into laugh and ms chu looked at the boy in shocked.

"look at you. you get my jokes." mr choi commented. ms chu turning her gaze away.

"what brings you here?" mun asked him.

"i heard your car got crushed. consider me your deliveryman." mr choi answered as motak spun to them.

"what? a deal?"

"he said ‘delivery.’"

"i can't hear him."

mun exchanged his gaze between the two and noticed that he doesn't see luna everywhere and they didn't even mention her name.

"by the way, where's luna?" mun curiously questioned. they looked at him with curiousity, shocked and his obvious question made them think about the girl.

"it's her grandma's funeral and tomorrow's burial. luna might not come tomorrow as well. she's really down early in the morning." ms chu stated and they fell silent.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"song manho, who was released on the 20th due to lack of evidence, has once again been arrested for the murder of han seung-u."

the reporter said and luna crossed her arms, thinking that he really deserved to be in prison and be punish by the crime that he commited. she thinks that one of the people that abuse her sister is now in the jail and soon will be punish.

luna came after the burial of her grandma, and despite of devastated and grieving she still want to help them.

as ms chu and motak came out from the kitchen and they were holding a trays that full of fried eggs.

"since i'm in such a good mood today, this is on the house." ms chu announced, beaming towards the customers.

"seriously?"

"my gosh!"

"is it your birthday today?"

"gosh, no."

luna went to help hana to distribute the fried eggs and smiling once she placed the the small plates on the tables.

"song abused his employees often, verbally and physically. he beat han to death for his ‘defiant attitude’."

they trio spun to the tv, while motak was slapped by ms chu for eating some of fried eggs.

the reporters were asking a lot of questions about the incident and manho just looking down, ignoring their questions like he didn't heard it all.

"the murder weapon  was han's lanyard, like the one i'm wearing now. han finally managed to land a job after 25 job interviews, but the lanyard for his own employee card ended up being a weapon that strangled him to death."